S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Quad Roller Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quad Roller Skating Forum Discussions about quad roller skates and any other quad skating discussions that do not seem appropriate for one of our other forums.

Old August 12th, 2009, 09:01 PM   #101
JamSkateAddiction
The Sponge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo View Post
lol At this rink most of the time it's a teenage girl who's just got a text (they text while skating...) and turns around to go show their friend, whilst still looking at their phone...

We had a mum come and complain that someone knocked her daughter over and smashed her phone. I politely suggested that perhaps wouldn't happen if she didn't have her phone on the rink... The mother didn't seem to consder it a suitable suggestion... lol

I'm going to pass on the comp Courtnet seeing as im in the UK I've been looking for a suitable bag i can put my blades and quads in. That's going to be much easier once i replace my current plastic wellies with some nice Riedell shoes.
ok thanks jingo. I have like 30 something subscribers but only a few have entered. I would really appreciate that. The suregrip bag is ok I just stopped uing it because the straps are too long for me and the bag is a bit big too. Butnit would be a good bag for a guy. The riedell bag wil probably be given away too sine I'm getting pretty close to fifty.
Old August 13th, 2009, 04:31 AM   #102
Holiday Guy
Doing It Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamSkateAddiction View Post
Ok so there is going to be a bit of delay before my next actual skating video. I went skating tonight and as usual the floor guards don't do there jobs and the skaters do what ever they want to. They skate all over the place cutting people off skating in the wrong direction and all kinds of things they should not be allowed to do. Well I was skating in the fast lane and out of no where this girl cuts right infront of me turns around and falls. I fly right over her (while kicking her in the face..) and slam into the wall (bad knee hitting first) wich natural thing to do is put your hand out so your face does not hit so my hand slides down the carpet of the wall after I stoped sliding down the wall I slide several feet on the same hand that slid down the wall. So my hand has a quarter size hole in it where the skin has peeled off and the dermis is exposed. It burns like crazy. As if that was not enough my hip landed right ontop of her skate after I slid down the wall. So yea I can hardly walk right now and I can't put any pressure on my hand. Im really sorry guys. I will not be recording the hexing video tonight. I will try to do some other videos that do not have to do with me skating until I feel better.
The same thang happen to me tonight but I did not fall This boy cuts right infront of me as I was doing the Toe Jam and started laughing at me I told him to stop or get off the floor he caped laughing at me I went over and told the floor guards, my friends and the boy's farther that he was making fun of me. After I told somebody he stopped laughing at me for the rest of the session.
Old August 13th, 2009, 05:10 AM   #103
JamSkateAddiction
The Sponge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday Guy View Post
The same thang happen to me tonight but I did not fall This boy cuts right infront of me as I was doing the Toe Jam and started laughing at me I told him to stop or get off the floor he caped laughing at me I went over and told the floor guards, my friends and the boy's farther that he was making fun of me. After I told somebody he stopped laughing at me for the rest of the session.

Yea alot of these young whipper snappers (young kids and preteens) have no respect at all now days. Ha ha Seriously though it seems like each new genertation is getting more and more disrespectful.
Old August 13th, 2009, 05:14 AM   #104
thumpintruckred

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamSkateAddiction View Post
Yea alot of these young whipper snappers (young kids and preteens) have no respect at all now days. Ha ha Seriously though it seems like each new genertation is getting more and more disrespectful.

werd
thumpintruckred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:45 PM   #105
JamSkateAddiction
The Sponge

Jamkate Addiction now has a PO Box for those of you asking to send me stuff.

Jamskate Addiction
PO Box 2269
Alvin, TX 77512-2269

Letters are cool lol.