S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old October 14th, 2019, 12:13 AM   #101
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Not treason if a dim does it.
If a Democrat committed a treasonous offense, every other Democrat would see justice.

While now we have the White House and most of the Republican party inviting Russia to help win the last and next election, they are partnering with Russian agents to do business deals in for example Ukraine, they are blackmailing countries using US Taxpayer dollars for their financial and Political gain, fo example Ukraine, I imagine we'll learn of other similar situations in the near future.

But it's not Treason because the're not Democrats, really, well, it's not Treason if we're not at war, yet, still aiding and abetting the enemy (Russia) by the Republican Party and White House is going to leave a bruise.

ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2019, 12:59 AM   #102
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
If a Democrat committed a treasonous offense, every other Democrat would see justice.

While now we have the White House and most of the Republican party inviting Russia to help win the last and next election, they are partnering with Russian agents to do business deals in for example Ukraine, they are blackmailing countries using US Taxpayer dollars for their financial and Political gain, fo example Ukraine, I imagine we'll learn of other similar situations in the near future.

But it's not Treason because the're not Democrats, really, well, it's not Treason if we're not at war, yet, still aiding and abetting the enemy (Russia) by the Republican Party and White House is going to leave a bruise.

Hey, remember that much ballyhooed $1 billion Biden was denying Ukraine. After it was paid, either $500, or $800k was given to the Clinton Foundation. Hmmmm.
Old October 14th, 2019, 01:26 AM   #103
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Hey, remember that much ballyhooed $1 billion Biden was denying Ukraine. After it was paid, either $500, or $800k was given to the Clinton Foundation. Hmmmm.

Nice conspiracy theory, here's the google

https://www.google.com/search?q=Hey%...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Try again, Biden wasn't blackmailing a country to dig up dirt to win a federal election, and anything Clinton is funny at this point, but you go ahead and lie, it's all you've got and even trolls need something.
Old October 14th, 2019, 02:27 AM   #104
fierocious1

Quote:
OH it was nothing... dims do no wrong.... they check themselves for wrong doing...

I did see that epstein is back in the news more now, it just didn't die like the dims wanted it to.

[IMG]2019-10-08_12-52-49 by fierocious1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Or her friends are outside your jail cell... with a key...
Old October 14th, 2019, 02:38 AM   #105
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
OH it was nothing... dims do no wrong.... they check themselves for wrong doing...
I did see that epstein is back in the news more now, it just didn't die like the dims wanted it to.
Or her friends are outside your jail cell... with a key...
Yes, ignoring your insanity...any self portraits are factual, your lies are just cannon fodder, more self portraits.
Old October 14th, 2019, 02:47 AM   #106
fierocious1

[IMG]2019-10-06_02-48-52 by fierocious1, on Flickr[/IMG]
Old November 15th, 2019, 11:58 PM   #107
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Default Trump's "smoking gun"

Testimony of David Holmes today (11-15-2019) is going to be Trump's equivalent on Nixon's smoking gun tape recording. Apparently, EU Ambassador Sondland really screwed Trump's pooch and Holmes heard it all. Others were also within earshot.

By the way... when Ambassador Marie (Masha) Yovanovitch got up and left the chamber following her public testimony today the entire chamber began applauding. She is, without any doubt, a real class act. Shame on Trump and anybody else who dares to say otherwise. Shame on anyone who dares to continue to defend Mr Trump.
Old November 16th, 2019, 12:12 AM   #108
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
Testimony of David Holmes today (11-15-2019) is going to be Trump's equivalent on Nixon's smoking gun tape recording. Apparently, EU Ambassador Sondland really screwed Trump's pooch and Holmes heard it all. Others were also within earshot.

By the way... when Ambassador Marie (Masha) Yovanovitch got up and left the chamber following her public testimony today the entire chamber began applauding. She is, without any doubt, a real class act. Shame on Trump and anybody else who dares to say otherwise. Shame on anyone who dares to continue to defend Mr Trump.
I watched a bit of it today again. First of all Trump has a right to hire and fire her. You don't know all the background goings on any more than I do. And so far if it hurts people's feelings , so what it's business. Give me clear "facts", first hand witnesses. Shame on you for supporting this scam, AGAIN.
Wednesday the two "star wtinesses were asked about their knowledge of an impeachable offence, they looked at each other, shook their heads and threw up their hands. Really good witnesses you got there.
Ambassadore Marie was asked if there were anything that the president had done illegally, she said no.... still no impeachable offence. Feelings is what you are seeking, facts are what it takes.
Old November 16th, 2019, 12:50 AM   #109
bjvircks
Major Trouble

to be quite blunt... I fear people like you.

Here is a quote I came across the other day. it seems very appropriate here.

"I pity those who lack information and therefore are ignorant.
I fear those who have information yet choose to be ignorant."

Here is another quote.

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer.
Let us not seek to fix blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future."
JFK (1917-1963)

And so, right at this moment, each and every one of us is responsible for how we personally act in the future. Will we defend criminal action or will we champion Truth, Justice and the American Way? (OK, that was a corny "Superman" line... but still worthwhile)
Old November 16th, 2019, 01:12 AM   #110
fierocious1

Quote:
to be quite blunt... I fear people like you.

Here is a quote I came across the other day. it seems very appropriate here.

"I pity those who lack information and therefore are ignorant.
I fear those who have information yet choose to be ignorant."

Here is another quote.

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer.
Let us not seek to fix blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future."
JFK (1917-1963)

And so, right at this moment, each and every one of us is responsible for how we personally act in the future. Will we defend criminal action or will we champion Truth, Justice and the American Way? (OK, that was a corny "Superman" line... but still worthwhile)
Except nobody there in all "testimony" has shown any facts of wrongdoing. Therefore , your words of wisdom should be read many times until you understand them. Hearsay is not fact. Ambassidoe Marie talked actually very well of President Trump, but was angry about being relieved of her job. I watched her, TODAY during her questioning/testimony. For a guy trying to appear in the know, you don't know crapola.
Your statements on truth etc etc... well yes that's fine, but your party are a bunch of shysters trying to overthrow an elected president with ZERO first hand evidence. Zip.
If you can't honestly watch an alternate network and be able to watch it in real time, then compare it for news feed output, then to the hearings events you are lost and a total robot.
I have compared it and watched it.
And yes you should fear us, your party is on the brink of causing civil war. Republicans are generally armed to the teeth. You guys can't figure out which bathroom to go to.

So far I have not seen any of the witnesses say there was any criminal action. No wrongdoing. So crawl back to your hole and wait or get involved. Your feeling or theirs is no reason for impeachment.

Very hard to not have the info if you watch it from many angles. And am for sure you are not.....
Old November 16th, 2019, 02:04 AM   #111
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Except nobody there in all "testimony" has shown any facts of wrongdoing. Therefore , your words of wisdom should be read many times until you understand them. Hearsay is not fact. Ambassidoe Marie talked actually very well of President Trump, but was angry about being relieved of her job. I watched her, TODAY during her questioning/testimony. For a guy trying to appear in the know, you don't know crapola.
Your statements on truth etc etc... well yes that's fine, but your party are a bunch of shysters trying to overthrow an elected president with ZERO first hand evidence. Zip.
If you can't honestly watch an alternate network and be able to watch it in real time, then compare it for news feed output, then to the hearings events you are lost and a total robot.
I have compared it and watched it.
And yes you should fear us, your party is on the brink of causing civil war. Republicans are generally armed to the teeth. You guys can't figure out which bathroom to go to.

So far I have not seen any of the witnesses say there was any criminal action. No wrongdoing. So crawl back to your hole and wait or get involved. Your feeling or theirs is no reason for impeachment.

Very hard to not have the info if you watch it from many angles. And am for sure you are not.....
I don't know why they keep questioning witnesses. There is no crime.
Old November 16th, 2019, 02:20 AM   #112
fierocious1

Quote:
I don't know why they keep questioning witnesses. There is no crime.
Exactly! Buncha whiney liars. I watch the news from several angles, always have... they cannot get over their blindness and bias to facts. Getting to be a gross waste of time.
One of the best comparisons has been in the last few days watching the "impeachment bs", then watching the news on FOX, then cnn, others, etc, etc.. its there, for all to see, and the leftist liars cannot will not, absolutely avoid the comparisons.
Facts matter, feeling or opinions do not.
Then you got shifturd stopping people in the middle of things to stop info. Or not recognizing people that were ok 5 seconds earlier.. he is a freakin joke too.

This thing will be over soon. Another fizzle....

Almost forgot, NO QUID PRO QUO!

Oh, your racist.... LOL
Old November 16th, 2019, 02:28 AM   #113
bjvircks
Major Trouble

There is a very big difference between how a skilled diplomat/statesman speaks and conducts themselves, how a typical "polititian" behaves and how 'regular people' behave.

Marie Yovanovitch, Bill Taylor and George Kent are skilled DIPLOMATS who are capable of speaking truth clearly and unambiguously without being jerks. This was clearly evident every moment of their testimony. Sometimes civil discussion is 'over the heads' of folks not accustomed to it. When they say something like "I have no proof of an Impeachable offense" it means nothing more or less than that. We'd be wrong to read anything more into it. Just because THEY do not have proof does not mean that no proof exists.

It is kind of like standing around a corner and not being able to see some events. You hear a 'gunshot'. You come around the corner and see a person on the ground. You see someone running away.

It is easy to ASSUME that the person running away has shot the person on the ground. BUT YOU HAVE NO PROOF BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SEE IT HAPPEN. So you state facts. 1) You heard what to you sounded like a gunshot. 2) You came around corner. 3) You saw person on ground. 4) You saw person running away. SO... you do not have "proof" the person running shot the other and it would be wrong to assert that to be fact. Your facts need corroboration with other facts in order for the full event to be known correctly. Maybe the person on the ground committed suicide. Maybe the person on the ground was shot by someone who ducked into a doorway before you came around the corner. Maybe the 'gunshot' was a motocycle backfire, the guy on the ground is just drunk and the guy running is just the drunk's bad wingman.

AND SO... Masha, Bill and George told facts as they knew. They did not conjecture, guess or read other's minds. They simply told facts they knew. They did not 'fill in the blanks' when they did not know fact. They did not rant and rave in order to advance any specific agenda. The Democrats would have loved it if they had... but Democrats knew full well that Masha, Bill and George would remain true diplomats/statesmen.

Now we have arrived at Occam's Razor. Occam's Razor principle is that the simplest solution is most likely the correct solution.

The simplest solution here is that Mr Trump is criminal. Solid evidence of this is continuing to accumulate. All that remains is for the US Senate Republicans to uphold their Oath of Office and respect their duty to the citizens of ther United States.
Old November 16th, 2019, 02:38 AM   #114
fierocious1

Quote:
There is a very big difference between how a skilled diplomat/statesman speaks and conducts themselves, how a typical "polititian" behaves and how 'regular people' behave.

Marie Yovanovitch, Bill Taylor and George Kent are skilled DIPLOMATS who are capable of speaking truth clearly and unambiguously without being jerks. This was clearly evident every moment of their testimony. Sometimes civil discussion is 'over the heads' of folks not accustomed to it. When they say something like "I have no proof of an Impeachable offense" it means nothing more or less than that. We'd be wrong to read anything more into it. Just because THEY do not have proof does not mean that no proof exists.

It is kind of like standing around a corner and not being able to see some events. You hear a 'gunshot'. You come around the corner and see a person on the ground. You see someone running away.

It is easy to ASSUME that the person running away has shot the person on the ground. BUT YOU HAVE NO PROOF BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SEE IT HAPPEN. So you state facts. 1) You heard what to you sounded like a gunshot. 2) You came around corner. 3) You saw person on ground. 4) You saw person running away. SO... you do not have "proof" the person running shot the other and it would be wrong to assert that to be fact. Your facts need corroboration with other facts in order for the full event to be known correctly. Maybe the person on the ground committed suicide. Maybe the person on the ground was shot by someone who ducked into a doorway before you came around the corner. Maybe the 'gunshot' was a motocycle backfire, the guy on the ground is just drunk and the guy running is just the drunk's bad wingman.

AND SO... Masha, Bill and George told facts as they knew. They did not conjecture, guess or read other's minds. They simply told facts they knew. They did not 'fill in the blanks' when they did not know fact. They did not rant and rave in order to advance any specific agenda. The Democrats would have loved it if they had... but Democrats knew full well that Masha, Bill and George would remain true diplomats/statesmen.

Now we have arrived at Occam's Razor. rOccam's Razo principle is that the simplest solution is most likely the correct solution.

The simplest solution here is that Mr Trump is criminal. Solid evidence of this is continuing to accumulate. All that remains is for the US Senate Republicans to uphold their Oath of Office and respect their duty to the citizens of ther United States.
Iknow of Occam's Razor, so stop filling in the blanks when you don't have first hand "FACTS". IF you have solid evidence, It wasn't on TV. Now when this blows over and they fail again. WE can look forward to a president getting elected again. Then more republicans taking the places of dims, then some real justice getting done and people going to jail for all this treason.

I understand courts and witness accounts. Been there done that. So do your job and look at all of it, not just cnn. If you can't, then get out of the fight. I'm watching it and you are offering opinion not facts. Get your story straight.
I don't need a quote of acam's razor to know about information. But you cannot draw a conclusion from the crap that is on TV that Trump has committed anything for impeachment. having a bunch of people in the room that hates him is not reason either.
That would be the same as saying you believe the same as the others that there are no people that are straight. That mistaken thought can be proven and demonstrated rather quickly, especially if you don't mind losing body parts.
Old November 16th, 2019, 02:03 PM   #115
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Iknow of Occam's Razor, so stop filling in the blanks when you don't have first hand "FACTS". IF you have solid evidence, It wasn't on TV. Now when this blows over and they fail again. WE can look forward to a president getting elected again. Then more republicans taking the places of dims, then some real justice getting done and people going to jail for all this treason.

There's actually a technical name for your always being wrong, err', never being factual.
contra-indicator

"If such a person is reliably always wrong, you may call them a contra-indicator. This is sometimes used in financial markets. You may not know what to do, but then you look at what the contra-indicator does, and you do the opposite for virtually guaranteed success."

I understand courts and witness accounts. Been there done that. So do your job and look at all of it, not just cnn.

Facts never change, are you now attacking the messenger?
Because you can't defend your Earth2 facts?

If you can't, then get out of the fight. I'm watching it and you are offering opinion not facts. Get your story straight.

Speak for yourself, your story has changed every time one of your lies is debunked, starting with "Russia didn't do it".

I don't need a quote of (Oc)cam's razor to know about information. But you cannot draw a conclusion from the crap that is on TV that Trump has committed anything for impeachment. having a bunch of people in the room that hates him is not reason either.

We know you're incapable of reading and understanding the Constitution in which it states exactly what an impeachable offense is, and the Democrats are following Constitutional Law and are carrying out a lawful Constitutionally Mandated Impeachment.

That would be the same as saying you believe the same as the others that there are no people that are straight. That mistaken thought can be proven and demonstrated rather quickly, especially if you don't mind losing body parts.
Really, now you bring up your gayness?
Old November 16th, 2019, 02:14 PM   #116
fierocious1

Just exposing your gayness ursle... lol You are such an easy mark... Everytime a man says anything at all close to what you are looking for you just jump "right on it"...
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:03 AM   #117
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Just exposing your gayness ursle... lol You are such an easy mark... Everytime a man says anything at all close to what you are looking for you just jump "right on it"...
Really, the "plank" ("Plank" is the term often given to the components of the political platform the opinions and viewpoints about individual topics, as held by a party, person, or organization.) in your erroneous argument against Trump's impeachment is That would be the same as saying you believe the same as the others that there are no people that are straight. That mistaken thought can be proven and demonstrated rather quickly, especially if you don't mind losing body parts.

A religious defense backed up with a threat, and I'm an easy mark?
I think your lies are confusing you, but there you go again bringing up your homophile roots, hey, just declaire, come out, your kind are kind.(excuse my profiling, but when dealing with racists???)