S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Roller Dance and Session Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Roller Dance and Session Skating Forum Discussions about roller dancing, jamskating, rexing, rink session skating, dance circle skating, and similar types of recreational indoor and outdoor skate dancing .

Old November 1st, 2014, 03:41 AM   #1
DannyBoySk8s
Style Skater

Default Not Roll-Line?

Hmmm...

This plate looks suspiciously like a Roll-Line plate!

http://www.travellingskates.com/

Cheers,

Danny
DannyBoySk8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2014, 08:35 AM   #2
MANY_SkatingDave
Skating = Tear RIFF ic

Default Patent Infringement in TheNewWorldOrder is a Problem

Hi,

OK in the little I saw in that advancing video, it did look like a plate I have seen many times.

Now the Chinese, as a government, are the best in mining everything including marketing plans. They have so much data that they don't know what to do with it. Yet others have also gotten into the game of copying everything and calling it their own and to sell to 1st World Countries.

It does seem our Elite in the USA and the EU are letting this stuff happen to reduce wages/jobs, yet to create a temporary advantage. We and they mostly are going to pay big time in unrest of college trained mid/low class that hit an advancement wall that is open to the Chinese, others.

Yours in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave
Old November 1st, 2014, 12:10 PM   #3
jbgerman

This is Argentinian. Argentina has terrible import tariff rates. And people are limited in exchange the Argentinian Peso in foreign currencies. So Roll Line or other European or US roller skate equipment is really expensive or not available. I think this stuff is primary for the Argentinian market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoySk8s View Post
Hmmm...

This plate looks suspiciously like a Roll-Line plate!

http://www.travellingskates.com/

Cheers,

Danny
jbgerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2014, 05:44 PM   #4
jotson

Looks like a well refined operation. Wonder what the export fees are like from Argentina. They plan on investor return within a couple years, so I'm guessing they must be close to or in production now.

Or do I wait for Sidewinder go into production on his Ultimate V? Looks like he is tooling up nicely...

Or maybe a Crazy clone.
jotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2014, 07:35 PM   #5
MANY_SkatingDave
Skating = Tear RIFF ic

Default Also my SideSurfer Buddy SideSwipe

Hi Jotson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotson View Post
Looks like a well refined operation. Wonder what the export fees are like from Argentina. They plan on investor return within a couple years, so I'm guessing they must be close to or in production now.

Or do I wait for Sidewinder go into production on his Ultimate V? Looks like he is tooling up nicely...

Or maybe a Crazy clone.
Well Sideswipe in the Boston area (lives near Haverhill, MA) also has a fully machined product that is unique and under patent. It has been reviewed personally by many. I know he has been at this awhile and has sold independently mostly to Derby skaters. Both the 5 and the 45. I am reluctant to write too much of what I know about this plate since I know too much of it's history. YET it is a great plate with higher quality materials and he has once again created another mechanical manufacturing company to manufacture it in the USA, not China. I will have to ask him how much I can say, yet for some reason when we skate we just go about skating and having fun. He did tell me he is working on some web pages.

Yours in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave