S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Roller Dance and Session Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Roller Dance and Session Skating Forum Discussions about roller dancing, jamskating, rexing, rink session skating, dance circle skating, and similar types of recreational indoor and outdoor skate dancing .

Old November 10th, 2017, 05:09 PM   #1161
Derrick

Ok got the cartwheel landing.

Last session one of my skates came out from under me while I was entering a spin. Like it was on ice. Cleaned my wheels but it dit it again. I didnít fall or anything but ny spin was anticlimactic. (sometimes itís anticlimatic all on itís own)

DJ siad hte same thing happened to him on the same spot on the floor. He told me his story first so I know he wasnít humoring me. Thereís a slippery spot out there.

Then last nigh,wierdly, my skates just seem to be dragging. I kept speed but found it slightly laborious. Hmm..... Couldnít decide whether it was skate issue, floor issue, or age issue.
Old Yesterday, 04:17 AM   #1162
Derrick

Can now do a decent cartwheel on skates. The landing isnít quite as pretty as off skates. Itís a silly thing to do, but it goes nicely after a scratch spin. But I don't know quite where to go from there. Iíve been working on just landing one foot and glide off arebesque. But I donít have a lot of momentum after the landing.