S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > General Interest Skating Forums > Main Skating Forum > Group Skates
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Skates Discussions about night skates, organized skate tours, skating party weekends, and similar group social skating events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2010, 02:59 AM   #21
Edward Williams
Still Learning...
 
Edward Williams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,795
Default

Anything going on this weekend (Sep. 4-5) in Nashville? I may be there for a family reunion and want to skate a few hours.
Edward Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2010, 11:18 AM   #22
outsk8u
Life's short...skate hard
 
outsk8u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: McMinnville Tn
Posts: 306
Default

Brentwood skate center has the best Sat night session. Open session 7-11. Floor is well managed dj plays good music and normally 20 to 30 adult skaters.
Sunday night
Rivergate adult session
21 and older
8-11:30
Music is mostly soul and hip hop. Really nice folks.
If u felt like a road trip
Atlanta is hosting the sk8 a thon
4 nights of skating and it is usually the largest adult sk8 in America
If I don't sk8 Atl ill come up to Brentwood Sat night
And Ronbow I'm gonna try and get down your way soon
Good to hear from u also
__________________
Looking for all vanathane wheels...
all American dreams
Chicago vanathane and all american plus
outsk8u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2010, 12:04 PM   #23
Edward Williams
Still Learning...
 
Edward Williams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outsk8u View Post
Brentwood skate center has the best Sat night session. Open session 7-11. Floor is well managed dj plays good music and normally 20 to 30 adult skaters.
Sunday night
Rivergate adult session
21 and older
8-11:30
Music is mostly soul and hip hop. Really nice folks.
If u felt like a road trip
Atlanta is hosting the sk8 a thon
4 nights of skating and it is usually the largest adult sk8 in America
If I don't sk8 Atl ill come up to Brentwood Sat night
And Ronbow I'm gonna try and get down your way soon
Good to hear from u also
Thanks outsk8u! Thought about Joi's gig but I may hafta pick my mother up from Nashville this weekend. She's there for a family thingy. Can't have her riding the bus back to Texas. If she needs a ride back I'm gonna drive up there and bring her back. I'll talk to her today and let you know. If I have to go to Nashville this weekend I might as well skate!
Edward Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #24
snyder-dude
"DRUMMING FOR JESUS"
 
snyder-dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Elk Grove/Sacramento /Lemoore Calif (native Texan)
Posts: 173
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Williams View Post
Thanks outsk8u! Thought about Joi's gig but I may hafta pick my mother up from Nashville this weekend. She's there for a family thingy. Can't have her riding the bus back to Texas. If she needs a ride back I'm gonna drive up there and bring her back. I'll talk to her today and let you know. If I have to go to Nashville this weekend I might as well skate!
I sure wished they had sk8's like that in Calif.Being a native Texan myself and actually lived in Pasedena and all over Texas it is different out in Calif . There were rinks all over the place but now a lot different a long ways to drive. Not so many adult sk8ters where I live in Calif.My daughter lives out side Atlanta the next time I am out there I will have to skate there. By the way Outsk8u (Chris) hooked me up with some really nice skates as well.
__________________
I endorse "EPIARCH CUSTOM DRUMS"
Ridel 192 boot Douglas Snyder Super Deluxe plates Fafnir bearings and Bones Whisky 57mm 101-A's. ''DRUMMING FOR JESUS"
snyder-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2010, 05:55 PM   #25
outsk8u
Life's short...skate hard
 
outsk8u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: McMinnville Tn
Posts: 306
Default 2 year anniversary sk8

For anyone that wants to come and visit our little sk8 session in Smyrna Tn we will be having our regular 4 sunday sk8 this Sunday dec 26th. 7-10.
It will mark a gr8 two years of adult skating in middle Tn and northern Al. I hope to see some skateloggers make the trip to sk8 this one. I will be the dj of this one and am working on my playlist. So if you can attend and have some tunes you want to sk8 to plmk
Thanks
Chris
__________________
Looking for all vanathane wheels...
all American dreams
Chicago vanathane and all american plus
outsk8u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 08:00 PM   #26
hellthy.living
aka Lizzy Floored 'Em
 
hellthy.living's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: North Memphis, 10
Posts: 35
Smile ooooh++

Quote:
Originally Posted by outsk8u View Post
For anyone that wants to come and visit our little sk8 session in Smyrna Tn we will be having our regular 4 sunday sk8 this Sunday dec 26th. 7-10.
It will mark a gr8 two years of adult skating in middle Tn and northern Al. I hope to see some skateloggers make the trip to sk8 this one. I will be the dj of this one and am working on my playlist. So if you can attend and have some tunes you want to sk8 to plmk
Thanks
Chris
I wana come!! My birthday is the next day. hmmm. I'll have to see how far this is from Memphis. We need more adult skate sessions here. So far I've only discovered two per week in Memphis.
__________________
Lizzy Floored 'Em
hellthy.living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2011, 10:48 PM   #27
outsk8u
Life's short...skate hard
 
outsk8u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: McMinnville Tn
Posts: 306
Default this weekend...

Nashville is going to be rolling ....
first up
Rivergate skate center adult skate
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php...23622117671420


saturday night a group of loggers are skating Brentwood during the regular session

http://www.skatelogforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=37521


then same night Rivergate is having a national sk8 event hosted by the quad dymes....should be several hundred folks there from all over the US ...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...93113694037953


then Sunday night is the 4th sunday adult sk8 at Smyrna
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...613594625?ap=1

and rivergate is having their regular adult skate that Sunday night also...
so if anyone can't get enough skating in...this weekend in Nashville is going to be your chance to get your fix...if you need more info lmk...ill try and find it for you...
__________________
Looking for all vanathane wheels...
all American dreams
Chicago vanathane and all american plus
outsk8u is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.