S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old August 18th, 2017, 02:44 AM   #41
fierocious1

Default just wait...

Til they ask for something they won't get.... get a case of woop a__ dropped on their heads...

It's ironic, BLM and antifa ask for equality, then when a group I don't care for gets a permit to do as BLM and antifa has done(protest) and antifa and blm throw a hissy.. where is the equality in that? They are all screwed in the head.. all of them. I believe everyone is equal and should be treated equally, but this stuff is crazy... full retards causing all this trouble. I bet if you took all the antifa out and the blm out 98% of this crap would stop.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 02:51 AM   #42
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dec8rSk8r View Post
I know people whining about Trump who didn't bother to vote. They lose their right to bitch in my book if they are too lazy to vote. They thought Killery Clinton had it in the bag.
I hate The Young Turks. (Internet Liberal Political Commentators)
But I LOVE seeing their election night meltdown. Was watching the other day.
Old August 18th, 2017, 02:55 AM   #43
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Til they ask for something they won't get.... get a case of woop a__ dropped on their heads...

It's ironic, BLM and antifa ask for equality, then when a group I don't care for gets a permit to do as BLM and antifa has done(protest) and antifa and blm throw a hissy.. where is the equality in that? They are all screwed in the head.. all of them. I believe everyone is equal and should be treated equally, but this stuff is crazy... full retards causing all this trouble. I bet if you took all the antifa out and the blm out 98% of this crap would stop.
A lot of stupid Republicans are mouthing off at Trump for giving that even handed opinion of the events. Fault on both sides. And they DON'T like it. They want to bow because of the unrest. For the sake of keeping the peace. No. At some point you gotta say, I am not going to bow to terrorists. No. I am going to tell the truth. And no, we are not going to be held hostage to a few nut jobs.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:15 AM   #44
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
A lot of stupid Republicans are mouthing off at Trump for giving that even handed opinion of the events. Fault on both sides. And they DON'T like it. They want to bow because of the unrest. For the sake of keeping the peace. No. At some point you gotta say, I am not going to bow to terrorists. No. I am going to tell the truth. And no, we are not going to be held hostage to a few nut jobs.
That's right, put a handful in prison for about 15yrs and the rest will cave. Judges and others are getting paid off and the fix is in for the scumbags as usual. Jail them and watch them scatter.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=90415

We need to vote out the rinos next election.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote