S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old April 14th, 2018, 01:59 PM   #21
quantoo

Default Thats a relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
I think the chemical attack is a fraud. Russia likely knows this. They made a BIG noise to try and warn the US off. But Deep State is giving Trump bad info. Then when Russia realized the US and allies were going to believe the lie, all they could do is get their people and ships out of the way. Russia is not going to do a big escalation. For what? Syria? Russia would not go to war if we nuked Syria out of existence. No. Russia knows better than we do. They know the truth. But despite us being wrong, they won't go to war over it.
No war then!
Maybe trumps body is occupied by an alien force which has no common sense any more.
His eyes look abit like those lizard peoples in his last speech.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...al-attack-live
So its not Ok to use chemical weapons on your own people as the usa , france and brittain said.
Let me get this 1 straight .But its ok to use sea to land missiles to blow up buldings and kill poeople that way .mmmmmm it just dont add up sorry.
There must be an alterior motive.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:09 PM   #22
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
No war then!
Maybe trumps body is occupied by an alien force which has no common sense any more.
His eyes look abit like those lizard peoples in his last speech.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...al-attack-live
So its not Ok to use chemical weapons on your own people as the usa , france and brittain said.
Let me get this 1 straight .But its ok to use sea to land missiles to blow up buldings and kill poeople that way .mmmmmm it just dont add up sorry.
There must be an alterior motive.
I think one of the REAL, and rightfully so, motivators to kill off chemical and biological weapons is the fear of weapon development. What if you created a biological weapon that could kill all life in a 10 square mile area. Great weapon. But then you are storing a crapload of it, and it gets out by accident. Right? Yeah, they REALLY want to put a total lid on this because eventually someone will come up with something that will kill everybody.
Old April 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM   #23
fierocious1

Quote:
I think one of the REAL, and rightfully so, motivators to kill off chemical and biological weapons is the fear of weapon development. What if you created a biological weapon that could kill all life in a 10 square mile area. Great weapon. But then you are storing a crapload of it, and it gets out by accident. Right? Yeah, they REALLY want to put a total lid on this because eventually someone will come up with something that will kill everybody.
There are complex chemicals now than will do that job. Hard to make and easy to lose control of. There is a chemical I heard of a while back that one drop would kill everyone in a large room such as a living room in a home. Think of what a gallon might do to a city
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:38 PM   #24
quantoo

Default Ok

Quote:
heres an angle.
1 nuclear bomb cam kill every living thing in 300 mile radius not too mention the aftermath.
So should syria get paranoid on a maybe that america will develop weapons and use them on somebody ? Can a cop jail you or I on a maybe?
A bit like nuclear waste never hurt anyone
Im sure theres plenty of that stored in other countrys.
Im not buying it theres an alterior motive and blowing up the so called chemical warehouse is only opening the cantainers its stored in.If theres any there at all in the first place.
I call bullsh1*z on this one correct me im wrong.
Double standards and we may soon see what china has in response to double standards and oppression .It may be payback time soon.
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:49 PM   #25
quantoo

Default think of 1 drop and then think

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
There are complex chemicals now than will do that job. Hard to make and easy to lose control of. There is a chemical I heard of a while back that one drop would kill everyone in a large room such as a living room in a home. Think of what a gallon might do to a city
Do govts give a hoot about any civillians.
How many drops of glyphosphate alluminum and barium nano particles sprayed over every city in the world lessenng the lifespans of everything that breathes that white haze.Not to mention the flouride propaganda that people swallow hook line and sinker, that kills cells in the bone marrow.
Then we can say now we gotta stop 1 country on the other side of the world.t We placed trade sanctions on and virtually bullied them into being resentfull towards as.
Ok lets go back 200 years or more every native was bullied off their land by white people the same controlling bloodline of people that pretend to be peace keepers.
The same people that start wars and dont die in them.
And what i dont understand is people justifying them doing it .I never will no matter how many twists and turns they come up with .
They {govts}arent protecting us they are paranoid and protecting themselves
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:21 PM   #26
ursle
Street Skater

This thread is getting CuCu for CoCoNuts Crazy.

So Syria has been gassing it's own citizens for years, recently Syria Signed a Document Swearing it would give up it's gas and Gas making equipment, then....Russia resupplied Syria with gas making capibilities, and arms.

Yes, that Russia, the Russia that Trump is a double agent for.

Obama had the US involved in stopping Assad, working with the rebels, against Russia, Trump wanted to get out of Syria, last week, to help Russia, now Trump has to walk a tight rope, trying to stop the gas and trying to please Russia, while he awaits court dates in the US for lying about a Hooker and being a Russan Double Spy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quantoo
like you said bad to distrust trump right.
I'm not inclined to. But everyone can make their own call.
trump dont give a sh1t about anyone other than america right.??
Then why does he bother to intervene in syrias business??????

A clear answer was given for this. No, he does not want into their war. By his reasoning, he and allies would attack, to hurt, not to engage in war, with anyone who employs chemical or biological weapons. This is what was said. I'm not going to try and sell this, just reporting.

If the long shot and its a pretty long shot, Assad is getting off on killing his own people to flush out rebels.Lets say

I don't buy that. It is possible, but I think we are being played.

Trump wants to risk a nuclear war to be a hero in syria ,when you yourself said he dont give a sh!t.
Doesnt make sense at all .
Then we have trumps mouth pieces spreading rumours they have concrete proof assad is behind the killing of his own people.

I have since gotten more info. Apparently, we did NOT have solid info from the attack LAST YEAR. Gen Mattis has admitted this.

You yourself just stated it might be a muslim takeover refugee making exercise.
Possibly.
So why are trump and his people blaming assad and telling russia to get out of the way .

Deep State. A creation of Obama. Liberal NWO a holes. We are seeing the Deep State a holes being exposed in the FBI and DOJ. But what of the CIA and other intelligence gathering agencies that feed Trump the info he uses to make decisions? I believe the Deep State wants to push Trump to war. Trump doesn't want it. He want jobs and to fix the economy. The clue is the Dems. They are for it, though they still criticize Trump.

We know full well israeli banks have american politics by the balls.
we also know now that the whole eastern western block war between the serbs and croates was stirred up by israel.What makes israel so immune to starting it all over again????
Just have another look at the gaza strip sagas involving israel against palestine when we know full well it was a war over the petrodollar, another federal reserve interest. Funny how it all arched right up after yassa arrafat annouced he would accept Gold, and any other currency for oil.Not a lot different to what happened to saddam hussien when he annouced the very same thing.
Perfect crime is to make it look like somebodey else is causing the trouble then step in obliterate and take control.
And that is what is happening,its not your bussiness usa, if assad is killing his own people be gratefull that hes not killing other countrys people.
Now the people up top running your country are wastefull, just like ours .your country was built on slavery,just like ours.
Now that slavery has gone they depend on invading putting oil lines in as they go like in iraq {the gulf war}.
Now africa has a real problem with raids and village burning rapes mass genocide.I dont see trump or the UK stepping in .those 2 may even be organising arms dumps to keep the carnage going.
So no way known trump is saving syrian civillian lives out of the goodness of his own heart.
.I dont by it, either trump is being is mislead or hes in on it.

I believe he is being misled. As a private citizen, he has been against this stuff. From a money standpoint, businessman, remember, he does not like wasting money getting into conflicts the bring no return. YES this attack is different. But what they did was attack facilities capable of making chemicals. Generally, he'd stay out. Mattis is driving him toward action.

Either way its not ok. mislead =underqualified ,in on it = corrupt.
Like what hes done for america seemingly but dont entice nuclear war with russia if you care about american lives .1 nuclear bomb = many dead americans

I think the chemical attack is a fraud. Russia likely knows this. They made a BIG noise to try and warn the US off. But Deep State is giving Trump bad info. Then when Russia realized the US and allies were going to believe the lie, all they could do is get their people and ships out of the way. Russia is not going to do a big escalation. For what? Syria? Russia would not go to war if we nuked Syria out of existence. No. Russia knows better than we do. They know the truth. But despite us being wrong, they won't go to war over it.

Deep state?
Obama created a Deep State?
Trump is being fed bad information by an Obama Created Deep State..
Last weeks gas attack didn't happen.
CuCu for CoCo Nuts....

So here we sit with a Russian Double Spy in the President's position, and the Republican party Proctecting him.
And now they make up a Deep State moniker for any Real Americans that want to stop the takeover of the United States by Russian Infiltration, good trick, turn the truth around and blame the innocent for the crimes of the guilty.

BTW, first McCain was responsible for the gas, then it was Soros...Now it's either Obama's fault for the gas or Obama's fault for making up the gas story, and in this story Russia is the good guy, hmm...

Trump doesn't have any intentions other than to get out of dept to Russia and to steal as much money as he can from the American People, but Trump is an idiot, he's caught, Cohen just got busted with the smoking gun.

Trump doesn't get information from anybody, much less the "Deep State", he says all the time he's the best judge of every and any situation and he doesn't need input, which is the exact definition of Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

The Democrats are pushing Trump to War?

If Mathis wasn't there to stop the crazy....Trump would've tried to destroy Syria, Trump is being advised by Bolton, Bolton has a very well known past of wanting to blow up every country not inhabited by White Christians, a true CUCu for CoCoNuts type.

Democrats simply want a peaceful life, good healtcare, good air and water and decent roads to drive on, it's the Religious Right that want's to either polute or Blow up the Planet.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2018, 03:06 AM   #27
fierocious1

Quote:
Do govts give a hoot about any civillians.
How many drops of glyphosphate alluminum and barium nano particles sprayed over every city in the world lessenng the lifespans of everything that breathes that white haze.Not to mention the flouride propaganda that people swallow hook line and sinker, that kills cells in the bone marrow.
Then we can say now we gotta stop 1 country on the other side of the world.t We placed trade sanctions on and virtually bullied them into being resentfull towards as.
Ok lets go back 200 years or more every native was bullied off their land by white people the same controlling bloodline of people that pretend to be peace keepers.
The same people that start wars and dont die in them.
And what i dont understand is people justifying them doing it .I never will no matter how many twists and turns they come up with .
They {govts}arent protecting us they are paranoid and protecting themselves
The govs only care about what can be taken from us. When there are too many people the wealth thins, gotta knock down population.
Old April 16th, 2018, 05:13 AM   #28
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
The govs only care about what can be taken from us. When there are too many people the wealth thins, gotta knock down population.
The population is mighty high in a lot of places. Boy, the next 50 to 100 years is going to be some sh*t. Food shortages, disease, war. All of the exciting stuff. And how ironic that it will be a bunch of snowflakes that get thrown into this buzz saw. Talk about a RUDE awakening.
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:16 AM   #29
fierocious1

Quote:
The population is mighty high in a lot of places. Boy, the next 50 to 100 years is going to be some sh*t. Food shortages, disease, war. All of the exciting stuff. And how ironic that it will be a bunch of snowflakes that get thrown into this buzz saw. Talk about a RUDE awakening.
You jusst cant feel bad (the gov) about wiping out people whose heads aren't screwed on very well. Still too many people out there that haven't been dumbed down enough to walk into the grinder..... you know, the ones that like guns and will fight back.
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:02 PM   #30
quantoo

Default I have another angle too

Quote:
Lets say assad wanted to flushout some rebels with saran gas.
And lets say russia wants to support assad as president.
So we have rebel forces not voted in trying to overthrow the leader of a country with russia in there helping assad stay in power.
lets also say that there arent enough legit syrian forces to risk the soldiers on foot flushing out the rebels.
Doesnt it make more sense that the usa and allied forces assist in flushing out the rebels?
But no the allied forces probably put the guns in the rebels hands at the very start.
Why does trump want assad overthrown instead of striking the rebel forces?
Why not look at the vietnam war as an example of this where the USA fought the VC and supported the govt of vietnam.
Wonder why Im suspicious of the whole affair?
Isnt it Easier for people to get along with russia and not risk human casualties?
Do the allied forces want putin to give the order to nuke a random city in the USA?
Nobody can tell me that if the allied forces wanted assad dead they wouldnt be able to arrange a hit.
This is another false flag in the making.
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:12 PM   #31
fierocious1

Quote:
So we have rebel forces not voted in trying to overthrow the leader of a country with russia in there helping assad stay in power.
lets also say that there arent enough legit syrian forces to risk the soldiers on foot flushing out the rebels.
Doesnt it make more sense that the usa and allied forces assist in flushing out the rebels?
But no the allied forces probably put the guns in the rebels hands at the very start.
Why not look at the vietnam war as an example of this where the USA fought the VC and supported the govt of vietnam.
Isnt it Easier for people to get along with russia and not risk human casualties?
Do the allied forces want putin to give the order to nuke a random city in the USA?
Nobody can tell me that if the allied forces wanted assad dead they wouldnt be able to arrange a hit.
I have to wonder about what is over there that we need to keep conflict going in the reqion. More oil? Just cash wealth.... maybe
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:27 PM   #32
quantoo

Default Yep

Quote:
I have to wonder about what is over there that we need yo keep conflict going in the reqion. More oil?
It doesnt add up to get involved
Even if syria came up with some wicked new chem weapon{highly inlikely}he has to be able to reach the USA with it.
Its not as though syria is the epicentre of science technology, turkey would put syria to shame in that regard.
If the rockerfellas wanted to lower the population and not wipe it out completely it makes sense to pick a fight that they control the outcome of .
Otherwise pick a fight with a country that has better assets{CHINA for instance}
Lets say russia says lets go to war , The usa ,brittian and france will mop the floor with russia and as putin sees his beloved population eradicted he will be forced to surrender.
I think theres control of mining, a chance for population control and even some divine power to be had here.
3 reasons minimum to start something in that region.
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:14 PM   #33
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:

Whoa, hang on. This is Obamas party. Not Trumps. Obama created Isis. Obama wanted to unseat Assad, but not get his hands dirty. So Obama arms the Rebels. Trump wants Isis gone, so, in a backhanded way, is with Assad. Russia wants Isis gone too, but is much more WITH Assad.

I have wondered about the taking out of leaders off and on for years. I guess no one wants to go there, because, once you start that cycle, it will never end. Even going back hundreds of years, a King does not kill a King. Just one of those things, I guess.

Last edited by rufusprime99; April 16th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:17 PM   #34
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
I have to wonder about what is over there that we need to keep conflict going in the reqion. More oil? Just cash wealth.... maybe
Who do you mean we? There are different parts of we. Obama started this sh*t by arming the rebels. I stand by the notion that this is for Soros, and NWO. Create a lot of refugees to send to Europe and America, if they can get in. Now Trump is a big part of we, and he does not want to stay with this. But holdovers from the Obama admin want to push Trump to keep the war going.

Last edited by rufusprime99; April 16th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2018, 03:03 PM   #35
ursle
Street Skater

Assad and Russia, well, Russia is claiming land for ocean access, and more importantly, Oil.
The Russian economy depends on Oil.
Assad is just another insane murdering Puppet.

Obama was arming the Rebels to fight and defeat Assad, and ISIS was also fighting against Assad, chew on that, the US and ISIS were on the same side fighting against Syria and Russia.

Assad came to power when it was handed to him by his Father's followers following his father's death in 2000, now Syria is a one party country, like Russia, like Trump wishes the US was. Syria changed it's constitution to allow a 34year old to become president, in 2011 Assad dismissed his cabinet and started subjecting protesters to harsh tactics, in 2013 Assad started Gassing protesters, remember there are the Shia and the Sunns, Asaad is Shia, who knew, Religion is again at the root of all evil.

Funny that Trump claims he's in Syria to defeat ISIS.

Then Trump miraculously lands in the White House and immediatly starts reversing US Far Eastern Policys.
In 14-15 Trump wanted the US to stay away from Syria, he's on record many times, demanding the US stay out of Syria.

Two weeks ago Trump was trying to get out of Syria within 48 hours.

You have to wonder, is Assad insane?

On the other hand, War is great for buisness, we already know Assad cares nothing for the public, nor does Vlad, nor does Trump, so now we have three Despots playing "War".

It's a pity Joseph Heller passed away, a revision of Catch-22 would be timely, except this war is being run by one side, not two sides, and there's no good side in this war, all three players (Trump, Assas, and Putin) are of Hitler Quality, and just as despicable.

Trump bombs Syria after informing Russia and Syria.
Russia and Syria move ordinance out of the way, and Russia withdraws troops from a few spots that Trump can bomb, who's Milo Mindbender in this situation?

November 6'th is coming, I'm seeing blue.

Cohen is in court this afternoon, Cohen did travel to Prague, the Steel Dossier is spot on, Cohen met with Russian Hackers in Prague and Mueller has proof.

Proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, well, more proof, there's lot's.

Of all the backchannel communication channels the Trump Administration has tried to set up with Russia, I wonder which one is being used by Trump to communicate with Vlad about the Syrian bombings?
I bet Mueller knows
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:27 PM   #36
fierocious1

Quote:
Who do you mean we? There are different parts of we. Obama started this sh*t by arming the rebels. I stand by the notion that this is for Soros, and NWO. Create a lot of refugees to send to Europe and America, if they can get in. Now Trump is a big part of we, and he does not want to stay with this. But holdovers from the Obama admin want to push Trump to keep the war going.
Seems reasonable that some of the holdovers may have provided the chemicals to fan the flames and then stand back and possibly fake Trump into doing their work for them. However, Trump might be taking care of other business ad well. Sort of acollateral damage thing. The public will never 100% beyond a doubt know the exact story.