S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:37 AM   #61
fierocious1

fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:52 AM   #62
fierocious1

Old January 15th, 2017, 01:06 AM   #63
fierocious1

Default :)

Old January 15th, 2017, 02:51 AM   #64
fierocious1

Default Birther

ARCHITECT OF MASS VOTER FRAUD: Hollywood Producer Tells Stunning Story Of How Obama Stole Election In 2008
By 100% FED Up - Nov 5, 2016

SHARES
ShareTweetPlus

Obama went out of his way to convince Americans there was no voter fraud going into the November elections and that Republicans are making a lot of noise about nothing. This video shows that he is not only a liar, but quite possibly the architect of mass voter fraud in America…

“Democrats don’t consider voter fraud to be bad. They don’t consider breaking laws to be bad, because they have moral relativity. You’re stupid. They know better than you do about what’s best for the country. So if they cheat, steal and lie, they’re doing it for the better of the country.”
This is a stunning story that only proves what the Democrats are capable of when it comes to elections.

Bettina Viviano started her own film production company in 1990 after serving as vice president of production for Steven Spielberg’s Ambling Entertainment. Her credits included the second and third “Back to the Future” films, “Cape Fear,” “Land Before Time,” “Schindler’s List,” “Always,” “Roger Rabbit” and the third “Indiana Jones” film. In 2008, she got a call from one of her clients and best friends who is a director got a call from someone who worked in the Bill Clinton White House and worked for Hillary. She asked if Viviano wanted to make a documentary about voter fraud in the Democratic Primary. Vivian recalls,“My mother was a Hillary supporter, so for whatever reason, I said ‘yes.'” It wasn’t long after she started on the documentary that she recalls,” Almost immediately we saw the Obama-Saul Alinsky, create chaos, ACORN. It was possibly…I mean, I am scarred for life. I will never forget it. I will never forget the death threats, the vandalism, the theft, the phony documentation, the falsification of documents, you know the threats…I mean, these people are appalling.”

Bettina Viviano on Barack Obama:“They chose him, I have an email from Donna Brazile back in 2004. I mean they had chosen him that far back, and they weren’t going to let her get in their way. He was gonna be the candidate, no matter what anyone The problem is, you can’t enforce the laws against the DNC because they’re a private party. And we tried.”

“We actually thought that since we proved that Obama stole the election that they would say, ‘Okay, you’ve proved the fraud, we’ll give it back’, but we were reporting it to the DNC and the Nancy Pelosi’s and Howard Dean’s who committed the fraud. So we were basically reporting it to the people who did it. We watched Hillary stepping down which was all orchestrated.”

The Clintons were the original “birthers,” Viviano told WND in an interview in Los Angeles.

“Everybody who has called this a conspiracy from the Republicans or the tea party, they need to know who started it – the Democrats,” she said.

“It was Hillary and Bill, and it percolated up from there,” said Viviano, who had access to the campaign through a documentary she produced on the claims of delegates that Obama and the Democratic National Committee were stealing the nomination from Hillary.

Viviano said that she was on a conference phone call during the primary season in the spring of 2008 in which she heard Bill Clinton refer to Obama as ineligible for the presidency.

TRENDING ON 100% Fed Up
ARCHITECT OF MASS VOTER FRAUD: Hollywood Producer Tells Stunning Story Of How Obama Stole Election In 2008
COMEDY GOLD! DR BEN CARSON’S Comment To Liberal Democrat…Funny! [Video]
EPIC! TED CRUZ Reminds Crooked Dems About Their “Silence” While Obama And Regime Broke Multiple Laws For Past 8 Years [VIDEO]
In the course of the phone conversation with Hillary delegates, she recalled, Bill Clinton spoke of Obama as “the non-citizen.”

“In the world we were in, with [Hillary’s] super-delegates and delegates, it just was, ‘He’s not legit – that’s the end of it, period, end of story.’ It wasn’t up for discussion,” Viviano said.

Michele Thomas, a Hillary campaigner from Los Angeles, confirmed to WND that she learned from “many people who were close to Hillary” that Obama “was not eligible to be president.”

Thomas led a nationwide petition drive among delegates to force a vote on Hillary’s nomination at the convention after then-DNC Chairman Howard Dean announced her name would not be put into nomination and Obama would be declared the winner by unanimous acclamation.

Viviano said that it was understood that Bill Clinton would eventually go public with his contention that Obama was ineligible for the presidency.

“He, I believe, was frothing at the mouth to tell the truth about Obama,” she said.

In the meantime, she recalled, the former president would make ironic references in public in which he “teetered” on revealing he position.

“He would go on camera,” Viviano said, “and jokingly make comments about, you know, ‘Is Obama qualified to be president? Well, if he’s 35 and a wink, wink, United States citizen, I guess he’s qualified.’”

She claimed, however, that Bill Clinton’s intention to unequivocally state to the public that Obama was ineligible was stopped in its tracks by the murder of a close friend of the Clintons, Arkansas Democratic Party Chairman Bill Gwatney, just two weeks before the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

Gwatney was killed Aug. 13, 2008, when a 50-year-old man entered Democratic Party headquarters in Little Rock and shot him three times. Police killed the murderer after a chase, and investigators found no motive.

The Clintons said in a statement that they were “stunned and shaken” by the killing of their “cherished friend and confidante.”

Viviano said a campaign staffer who was close to Hillary, whose name she requested be withheld for security reasons, told her Gwatney’s murder was a message to Bill Clinton.

“I was told by this person that that was ‘Shut up, Bill, or you’re next,’” she said.

The campaign adviser, according to Viviano, said that despite the intimidation and threats, Bill Clinton was prepared to speak out about Obama’s eligibility

“And then,” Viviano said, paraphrasing the staffer, “they went in and said, ‘OK, it’s your daughter, now, we’ll go after.’

“And then Bill never said anything.”

Others in the campaign who believe Gwatney’s murder was a message to the Clintons think it had to do with the fact that Gwatney was resisting an effort by the Obama campaign and the party to intimidate Hillary delegates into voting for Obama.

But Viviano argues that California delegates also were rebelling, and she says her source told her the same story two years later.

Since the 2008 campaign, Clinton has insisted publicly that Obama is eligible for the White House.

He weighed in on the issue in an April 2011 interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America,” when Donald Trump was urging Obama to release his long-form birth certificate to the public.

“If I were them, I’d be really careful riding that birther horse too much,” Clinton said. “Everyone knows it’s ludicrous.” – WND
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:15 AM   #65
fierocious1

Default Actors strike?

Old January 15th, 2017, 03:32 AM   #66
fierocious1

Default lol

Hillary Clinton was in Des Moines, Iowa, where she fired up a crowd of about 600 supporters with her first stump speech of her 2016 presidential campaign.

That evening, she and her driver were speeding back along a country road when an old cow crossed in front of the car.

The driver tried to avoid it but couldn’t.

The old cow was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She instructed him to resist any request from the farmer to pay for the animal, but if the farmer insists, Hillary said the driver must pay, “you killed it, so if they have to have money, it will come out of your pocket!”

Hillary stayed in the car making phone calls, while the driver went to the farmhouse.

About an hour later, the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

“What happened to you?” asked Hillary.

With a blissful smile, the driver replied, “Well, the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me.”

“Why would they do that when you ran over and killed their cow?,” Hillary demanded.

The driver replied, “I just stepped inside the door and said, ‘I’m Hillary Clinton’s driver and I’ve just killed the old cow.’ The rest happened so fast, I couldn’t stop it.”

H/T Dr. Eowyn

LMAO! They were obviously NOT Clinton supporters! We hope you enjoyed this and want you to pass it on! God Bless!

We want to thank all of you wonderful PATRIOTS that support AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS and our Facebook pages and urge all of you to keep the faith. Together we WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

God Bless.
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:37 AM   #67
fierocious1

Default cnn

Old January 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM   #68
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Quote:
Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won! Trump won!
The kinds of responses shown above make me very afraid for our country's chances to see 300 years of existence. We need critical thought and long-term insight through time/history, not derision and thinly veiled threats of violent retaliation to dissenting opinion. It is truly unfortunate that competence appears to be rapidly eroding.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...ows-180961807/

Old Yesterday, 12:18 AM   #69
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
The kinds of responses shown above make me very afraid for our country's chances to see 300 years of existence. We need critical thought and long-term insight through time/history, not derision and thinly veiled threats of violent retaliation to dissenting opinion. It is truly unfortunate that competence appears to be rapidly eroding.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...ows-180961807/

So my VERSION of an ursle post isnt up to cnn standards or yours either? Short posts, my version instead of mile long cnn bs... basically Trump Won and that one post done it for you? I can copy and paste as good as anyone....
Old Yesterday, 12:26 AM   #70
quantoo

Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Yep that was the plan all along to brainwash the future of the country with eletronic devices.
Thinking for yourself is not rewarded by the owners of the world.
but thinking for yourself has its rewards.
To think is not enough we must do!
Get off the lounge/couch gamers and step outside to fire those semi autos.
Because you dont know what youve got till its gone.
A message from your friendly australian.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:33 AM   #71
quantoo

Default Yep wise words.

Quote:
By 100% FED Up - Nov 5, 2016

SHARES
ShareTweetPlus

Obama went out of his way to convince Americans there was no voter fraud going into the November elections and that Republicans are making a lot of noise about nothing. This video shows that he is not only a liar, but quite possibly the architect of mass voter fraud in America…

“Democrats don’t consider voter fraud to be bad. They don’t consider breaking laws to be bad, because they have moral relativity. You’re stupid. They know better than you do about what’s best for the country. So if they cheat, steal and lie, they’re doing it for the better of the country.”
This is a stunning story that only proves what the Democrats are capable of when it comes to elections.

Bettina Viviano started her own film production company in 1990 after serving as vice president of production for Steven Spielberg’s Ambling Entertainment. Her credits included the second and third “Back to the Future” films, “Cape Fear,” “Land Before Time,” “Schindler’s List,” “Always,” “Roger Rabbit” and the third “Indiana Jones” film. In 2008, she got a call from one of her clients and best friends who is a director got a call from someone who worked in the Bill Clinton White House and worked for Hillary. She asked if Viviano wanted to make a documentary about voter fraud in the Democratic Primary. Vivian recalls,“My mother was a Hillary supporter, so for whatever reason, I said ‘yes.'” It wasn’t long after she started on the documentary that she recalls,” Almost immediately we saw the Obama-Saul Alinsky, create chaos, ACORN. It was possibly…I mean, I am scarred for life. I will never forget it. I will never forget the death threats, the vandalism, the theft, the phony documentation, the falsification of documents, you know the threats…I mean, these people are appalling.”

Bettina Viviano on Barack Obama:“They chose him, I have an email from Donna Brazile back in 2004. I mean they had chosen him that far back, and they weren’t going to let her get in their way. He was gonna be the candidate, no matter what anyone The problem is, you can’t enforce the laws against the DNC because they’re a private party. And we tried.”

“We actually thought that since we proved that Obama stole the election that they would say, ‘Okay, you’ve proved the fraud, we’ll give it back’, but we were reporting it to the DNC and the Nancy Pelosi’s and Howard Dean’s who committed the fraud. So we were basically reporting it to the people who did it. We watched Hillary stepping down which was all orchestrated.”

The Clintons were the original “birthers,” Viviano told WND in an interview in Los Angeles.

“Everybody who has called this a conspiracy from the Republicans or the tea party, they need to know who started it – the Democrats,” she said.

“It was Hillary and Bill, and it percolated up from there,” said Viviano, who had access to the campaign through a documentary she produced on the claims of delegates that Obama and the Democratic National Committee were stealing the nomination from Hillary.

Viviano said that she was on a conference phone call during the primary season in the spring of 2008 in which she heard Bill Clinton refer to Obama as ineligible for the presidency.

TRENDING ON 100% Fed Up
COMEDY GOLD! DR BEN CARSON’S Comment To Liberal Democrat…Funny! [Video]
EPIC! TED CRUZ Reminds Crooked Dems About Their “Silence” While Obama And Regime Broke Multiple Laws For Past 8 Years [VIDEO]
In the course of the phone conversation with Hillary delegates, she recalled, Bill Clinton spoke of Obama as “the non-citizen.”

“In the world we were in, with [Hillary’s] super-delegates and delegates, it just was, ‘He’s not legit – that’s the end of it, period, end of story.’ It wasn’t up for discussion,” Viviano said.

Michele Thomas, a Hillary campaigner from Los Angeles, confirmed to WND that she learned from “many people who were close to Hillary” that Obama “was not eligible to be president.”

Thomas led a nationwide petition drive among delegates to force a vote on Hillary’s nomination at the convention after then-DNC Chairman Howard Dean announced her name would not be put into nomination and Obama would be declared the winner by unanimous acclamation.

Viviano said that it was understood that Bill Clinton would eventually go public with his contention that Obama was ineligible for the presidency.

“He, I believe, was frothing at the mouth to tell the truth about Obama,” she said.

In the meantime, she recalled, the former president would make ironic references in public in which he “teetered” on revealing he position.

“He would go on camera,” Viviano said, “and jokingly make comments about, you know, ‘Is Obama qualified to be president? Well, if he’s 35 and a wink, wink, United States citizen, I guess he’s qualified.’”

She claimed, however, that Bill Clinton’s intention to unequivocally state to the public that Obama was ineligible was stopped in its tracks by the murder of a close friend of the Clintons, Arkansas Democratic Party Chairman Bill Gwatney, just two weeks before the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

Gwatney was killed Aug. 13, 2008, when a 50-year-old man entered Democratic Party headquarters in Little Rock and shot him three times. Police killed the murderer after a chase, and investigators found no motive.

The Clintons said in a statement that they were “stunned and shaken” by the killing of their “cherished friend and confidante.”

Viviano said a campaign staffer who was close to Hillary, whose name she requested be withheld for security reasons, told her Gwatney’s murder was a message to Bill Clinton.

“I was told by this person that that was ‘Shut up, Bill, or you’re next,’” she said.

The campaign adviser, according to Viviano, said that despite the intimidation and threats, Bill Clinton was prepared to speak out about Obama’s eligibility

“And then,” Viviano said, paraphrasing the staffer, “they went in and said, ‘OK, it’s your daughter, now, we’ll go after.’

“And then Bill never said anything.”

Others in the campaign who believe Gwatney’s murder was a message to the Clintons think it had to do with the fact that Gwatney was resisting an effort by the Obama campaign and the party to intimidate Hillary delegates into voting for Obama.

But Viviano argues that California delegates also were rebelling, and she says her source told her the same story two years later.

Since the 2008 campaign, Clinton has insisted publicly that Obama is eligible for the White House.

He weighed in on the issue in an April 2011 interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America,” when Donald Trump was urging Obama to release his long-form birth certificate to the public.

“If I were them, I’d be really careful riding that birther horse too much,” Clinton said. “Everyone knows it’s ludicrous.” – WND
What ?? a corrupt government???
Naaar couldnt be,they are there to look after us. They are honest and transparent.
Arent they???
Old Yesterday, 12:40 AM   #72
quantoo

Default you need a vivid imagination to be an actor in most cases

Quote:
The public/ fans eat from palms of actors hands.
Many actors have anxiety /ocd problems too.
Being unstable does not give actresses the right to poison peoples narrow minds.
zip it meryl! zip it jimcarey.
Old Yesterday, 01:02 AM   #73
fierocious1

Default no matter the future

I'm quite sure the country folk will be just fine and thriving long after the city and goverment dependants are long buried. No matter if Hillary had won or not, but if she had one, the demise of the US would be accelerated.
Old Yesterday, 01:07 AM   #74
ursle
Street Skater

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.

Dunning and Kruger have postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in those of low ability, and external misperception in those of high ability: "The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:48 AM   #75
fierocious1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...FZ596-2varm5GQ
Old Yesterday, 02:20 AM   #76
fierocious1

Default Talk the talk but can't walk the walk...

Scott T. Rabideau
Rochester Institute of Technology

Self-Worth Theory in Achievement Motivation

Self-worth theory states that in certain situations students stand to gain by not trying and deliberately withholding effort. If poor performance is a threat to a person's sense of self-esteem, this lack of effort is likely to occur. This most often occurs after an experience of failure. Failure threatens self-estimates of ability and creates uncertainty about an individual's capability to perform well on a subsequent basis. If the following performance turns out to be poor, then doubts concerning ability are confirmed. Self-worth theory states that one way to avoid threat to self-esteem is by withdrawing effort. Withdrawing effort allows failure to be attributed to lack of effort rather than low ability which reduces overall risk to the value of one's self-esteem. When poor performance is likely to reflect poor ability, a situation of high threat is created to the individual's intellect. On the other hand, if an excuse allows poor performance to be attributed to a factor unrelated to ability, the threat to self-esteem and one's intellect is much lower (Thompson, Davidson, & Barber, 1995).
A study was conducted on students involving unsolvable problems to test some assumptions of the self-worth theory regarding motivation and effort. The results showed that there was no evidence of reported reduction of effort despite poorer performance when the tasks were described as moderately difficult as compared with tasks much higher in difficulty. The possibility was raised that low effort may not be responsible for the poor performance of students in situations which create threats to self-esteem. Two suggestions were made, one being that students might unconsciously withdraw effort, and the other stating that students may reduce effort as a result of withdrawing commitment from the problem. Regardless of which suggestion is true, self-worth theory assumes that individuals have a reduced tendency to take personal responsibility for failure (Thompson, Davidson, & Barber, 1995).

Sounds like snowflakes to me......
Old Yesterday, 06:12 AM   #77
quantoo

Default These certain situations that test the students were designed for what purpose?

The pupose of elimination.
Elimnate the majority of the poor that do not come from elitist stock.
Most cases a lot of time buying so that some teachers can play to their favorites.
I would say in some cases its intuition. the person gives up when they see bias.
avoid disspoinment dont try in the first place theory.
Then off to lead a life of zig zagging picking up whatever usefull objects along the way, whilst those with power constanly work on ways to slam door in the faces of those that think for themseves and do not wish to follow protocol.

just sayin.
Old Yesterday, 06:58 AM   #78
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.

Dunning and Kruger have postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in those of low ability, and external misperception in those of high ability: "The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."
But what REALLY matters is.... Trump Won, Trump Won, Trump Won...
Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM   #79
fierocious1

Default uuhhhmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
But what REALLY matters is.... Trump Won, Trump Won, Trump Won...
YES HE DID! If Hillary had won and the Republicans had said the same thing about the voting that the dems are saying now, you would NEVER hear the end of it. And they would not have been hunting for an excuse to attempt to de-legitimize the election. But they are, and hillary was a terrible candidate.
Old Today, 12:17 AM   #80
ursle
Street Skater

ursle is offline   Reply With Quote