S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > General Interest Skating Forums > Main Skating Forum > Group Skates
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Skates Discussions about night skates, organized skate tours, skating party weekends, and similar group social skating events.

Old April 21st, 2014, 04:46 PM   #1
mrvirginia

Default Kate's All Night Skate - Gastonia, NC Lowell location - May 17, 2014

hey guys! looks like there's gonna be an all night skate coming up on May 17th!
below you will find links for information regarding the location and their calendar of events.

Event details:
"Time: 6:00pm
The race is in town the next couple of weeks and we are getting geared up for a fast paced ALL NIGHT SKATE!!! Get the last party before the end of school out of your system before summer hits! admission (for Club Card Holders and Non-skating adults) and rental is additional. All you Can Eat Pizza and Hot Dogs from 12am - 3am and Donuts in the morning! Plenty of adult supervision and fun for all. PARENTS MUST PICK THEIR KIDS UP BY 7AM SUNDAY MORNING."
Admission is $25 for all night and only $20 if you are a May Club Card Holder.

i look forward to meeting some of you out on the rink!

http://www.katesonline.com/locations/lowell/ - location

http://www.katesonline.com/events-ca...h=may&yr=2014# - calendar (May)

When: May 17 starting at 6PM
Where: Kate's (Lowell) - 4114 E. FRANKLIN BLVD GASTONIA,NC 28056
Price: $20/$25

Last edited by mrvirginia; April 21st, 2014 at 10:10 PM.
mrvirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2014, 07:58 PM   #2
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Default would love to bring a crew, but...

Dunno if I can make that.
What's the session price that night?

Would be cool to come down for a weekend. I was @ Kates - Indian trail location. They recently got their floor recoated, I could still smell it. Stupid grippy. Well until the water spots started poping up. My friend and I ate it hard cranking on it backwards.

I think all that rain this past weekend was just too much for their roof. You know they have a problem there because the floor looks a little different in spots. But you can't see water on the floor cause its so shiney.

I don't recall seeing a floor guard there ever, though my wife said there was one, but he couldn't skate. So many kids everywhere going all directions, with food and drink on the floor. Combining that with a get on the floor almost anywhere setup and stuff got pretty intense a few times!
Old April 21st, 2014, 09:58 PM   #3
mrvirginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Dunno if I can make that.
What's the session price that night?

Would be cool to come down for a weekend. I was @ Kates - Indian trail location. They recently got their floor recoated, I could still smell it. Stupid grippy. Well until the water spots started poping up. My friend and I ate it hard cranking on it backwards.

I think all that rain this past weekend was just too much for their roof. You know they have a problem there because the floor looks a little different in spots. But you can't see water on the floor cause its so shiney.

I don't recall seeing a floor guard there ever, though my wife said there was one, but he couldn't skate. So many kids everywhere going all directions, with food and drink on the floor. Combining that with a get on the floor almost anywhere setup and stuff got pretty intense a few times!
this will be at the Lowell location in Gastonia. it is not the India Trail location.
it took me a bit to find pricing. it's kinda buried.

Admission is $25 for all night and only $20 if you are a May Club Card Holder
mrvirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2014, 06:49 AM   #4
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvirginia View Post
this will be at the Lowell location in Gastonia. it is not the India Trail location.
it took me a bit to find pricing. it's kinda buried.

Admission is $25 for all night and only $20 if you are a May Club Card Holder
Thank you sir