S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Quad Roller Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quad Roller Skating Forum Discussions about quad roller skates and any other quad skating discussions that do not seem appropriate for one of our other forums.

Old October 5th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #1
Kathie Fry
Forum Host

Default If You Handle Disputes Publicly *** YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT WILL DISAPPEAR ***

If SkateLog Forum visitors continue handling buying and selling disputes publicly in this forum we will delete all of our buying and selling forums. Consider yourselves warned.

Here are some related discussions:

DISPUTES MUST BE HANDLED OUTSIDE THE FORUM
http://www.skatelogforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=30293

WARNING TO ALL BUYERS AND SELLERS
http://www.skatelogforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=30356

- Kathie
Kathie Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2010, 05:05 PM   #2
MFND
Sweet Slice Ham

Default Sorry.

I am the kid that got all snotty, took my toys and went home. I was so upset by being burnt that I let my temper be displayed publicly and forced the mods to delete posts and waste their time blowing the whistle at me, so to speak.

I don't want to ruin the fun and convenience of the F/S forum, and I will keep my mouth shut from now on.

I also stated many months ago that if I were mistaken, a full public apology would be made to the person that burnt me. I hope no one is still holding their breath.
Old October 14th, 2010, 03:54 AM   #3
8-Ball
CERTIFIED ANTI CRONIE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFND View Post
I am the kid that got all snotty, took my toys and went home. I was so upset by being burnt that I let my temper be displayed publicly and forced the mods to delete posts and waste their time blowing the whistle at me, so to speak.

I don't want to ruin the fun and convenience of the F/S forum, and I will keep my mouth shut from now on.

I also stated many months ago that if I were mistaken, a full public apology would be made to the person that burnt me. I hope no one is still holding their breath.
Still gotta take that jab.. even as your smoldering in your own **** pile...
8-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Dec8rSk8r

Default Too funny 8-Ball!

How to avoid getting ripped off (I'm trying to sneak this in here just in case people decide to buy/sale on here after reading the disclaimer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Still gotta take that jab.. even as your smoldering in your own **** pile...
Yep, I noticed that too, although I wasn't going to poke the smoldering **** pile with my stick by commenting.

Last edited by Dec8rSk8r; May 22nd, 2012 at 01:39 AM.
Dec8rSk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #5
8-Ball

You know me... No filter...

Further comments would endanger my Good Name (gag)...and threaten to bring this back into a full discussion.. which I really think makes for some excitement around here
Old January 11th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #6
Vintage Viv
Vintage Viv - Mater DCRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFND View Post

It takes a big man/woman to admit when they have done something wrong. I, for one, am glad to see that there are still folks like you that are big enough to admit something like this and apologize. It means you are growing mentally as a person. Karma will punish the butts, even though we might not be there to see it.
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #7
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Viv View Post
It takes a big man/woman to admit when they have done something wrong. I, for one, am glad to see that there are still folks like you that are big enough to admit something like this and apologize. It means you are growing mentally as a person. Karma will punish the butts, even though we might not be there to see it.
Well Vin.... thats all good and well.. BUT.... If someone walked up to you.. slapped you in the face... kick your mom in the knee... and ran over your dog.. And then said.. Oh.. Im sorry.

Would you be instantly warm and fuzzy? We are all not.. Fresh Ed.. though we aspire to be... Now where are my green sockies..
Old April 21st, 2014, 09:28 AM   #8
larryoracing

Smile Hey I don't know if this applies, but....

I was watching a religious program the other day. It was Easter.

And this prostitute or adulterer was caught in the act. Very bad.

So the crime for this kind of action was stoning to death.

1) So Jesus says "for any of you that have not sinned please pick up a stone and stone this woman to death". You would figure out of all these men who were willing to stone this prostitute to death, they would gladly raise a stone and throw it with all their might and kill the woman.

2) Amazingly not one of these men would admit to being a sinner. In fact the bible says if you sin in your heart/lust after a woman in the mind, it's just as bad as doing it in person. Well, there is no hope for me either...LOL!

3) Jesus picks up the lady's hand and says "Go and sin no more". I have a feeling the woman sinned no more.

Larry O and God bless you all.
larryoracing is offline   Reply With Quote