S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Hockey and Other Roller Games
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hockey and Other Roller Games Discussions about hockey played on inline skates, quad roller skates, and ice skates. Also includes discussions about other games played on skates such as roller basketball and rollersoccer.

Old May 26th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1
romdj

Default 2013 Rollersoccer world cup in Amsterdam

With user-friendly rules (hybrid between soccer/football & inline hockey without costing an arm and a leg in equipment, RollerSoccer is being played without violence and allows to experience the thrills of inline skating, and to acquire the tactical sense of a team sport, hence developing* motor abilities.

These videos should give you an idea of how the game is being played.
http://youtu.be/gSl76Oisvls
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/...1#video=xt4beu

This thread contains information about how to register for the RSCWC 2013 in Zaandaam. The organization of the RSCWC 2013 is slowly getting up to speed.

We have a ‘short’-list of 18 (!) teams that might participate. Off course that will not be the final amount of teams, but I am expecting a big tournament with (hopefully) around 12 teams!

The rough schedule for now, so you can make your travel plans: On 21 August in the evening there will be an opening ceremony (probably around 19:00) We will be playing starting 22 of august in the morning and playing the final on 25 August in the afternoon. Off course the final schedule depends on the amount of teams that will join.

Now some of you have already informed me that they will join with their team. That is great! However, your registration is only official after filling in the registration form that is attached to this mail. Please return this to me as soon as possible, the deadline is 1 June. For your registration we also need to have the fee for the tournament on our bank account before 31 July. The registration fee is 40 euro per player.

You will also need to sign a waiver before participating. Please keep in mind that when registering minors a signature from the legal guardian or representative is required.

If you have any questions about accommodation or travelling, please ask me.

I am looking forward to see you in August

Cheers,

Romain Lussier

PS. Please forward this post to anyone that could be interested in this event.
romdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #2
Quadtastic
Quads live!!!

Never heard of roller soccer, but cool
Quadtastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, amsterdam, august, rollersoccer, world cup