S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old Yesterday, 01:38 AM   #41
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
i was wrong it just keeps escalating..
Enjoy the improving trump created economy while it lasts Americans .
Once the other side takes over youll be back in obama land before you know it.
Great, so the stupid in here just went up by 50%, Trump is dumping the economy, Obama gave us a few years to coast, we are about done coasting, now the world economy is failing, the sooner we are fiscally responsible the better, last month the deficit hit a new high, and a "monthly" high the highest ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
There is a lot of dirt Trump is threatening to expose. Pelosi's son is dirty in Ukraine, Adam Schiff too, and a nephew of that Senator from Utah.... can't remember his name, a Republican, the Biden China deal, and Ukraine and the various places that Ukraine money went.

Wow, a whole bunch of new conspiracy theories, pelosi, schiff, that senator from utah, and biden and ukraine, ukraine.
See you in court with any facts, or not.

Obama, Hilary, and Obama's whole justice department and FBI face charges.

Only in the duma, or in Barr's Earth2 Justice Department, not in this country.

I can only pray Trump and Barr live long enough to take these guys down.

I think Trump will win 2020, if he doesn't get killed. But my question is, who then? What happens after Trump?
After this cluster%uck, Biden will reinstitute the Diplomatic Corps, Renegotiate our Trading partners parameters, reinstitute an actual functioning White House and enact legal penalties on any Americans that were friendly with any enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Yes, we broke employment records again today! Jobs everywhere... cept cali.... lol
We, simply had dumb luck that we made it this far, we didn't do anything to keep the recession from crashing into the economy in the ever so near future.

You're ignoring the facts, wages have been stagnant, for 35 years, upward mobility is also stagnant for 35 years, the jobs are all minimum wage and we have a group of 4 people (1%'ers) that control 85% of the available cash, we have a wage disparity, the number of people working doesn't matter when 55% of the workers work 3 jobs to pay the rent, your tiny little imprint of the economic situation is not exactly something any financial analyst woudd pin their career on.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:22 AM   #42
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Pay me $1000 when I find your words.
And thanks for confirming you are a child rapist. If you aren't against the Dems, you are Pro Pedophilia, and baby killing for that matter. And I AM a hero for being agaisnt it. Hell, it surprises me, with an ego like yours, you wouldn't JUMP at the chance to actually be a hero for kids. To protect them from the sexual deviants.

Industrial paint roller again huh? So now you want to attribute me to a pedo because I dont go against all Democrats? Theres that insanity of yours again. Being politically active does not mean chosing sides as if it's A or B, or black or white , etc.

There goes your rationale on full bloom again, so you percieve yourself in a "hero" status. What a joke.

You likely wouldnt know what it is to be a hero, you're seemingly a
coward behind a pc at home typing a bunch of propaganda BS.

I've lived it. I've blocked a knife with my forearm before for a child against a maniac crackhead, or protect my kiddos from an a$$hole motorists who threatened harm on them because they think they own the roads while our group was outdoor skating to name 2.

You brag about your insignificant posting like you're doing something. People like you choke under pressure every day, people like me pick up the pieces of your(and others like you) trainwrecks.

When is the last time you inspired great confidence in multiple kids? I do it every session and every day(just about)for the older kids I know and socialize with on a regular basis.
Old Yesterday, 07:06 AM   #43
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Industrial paint roller again huh? So now you want to attribute me to a pedo because I dont go against all Democrats? Theres that insanity of yours again. Being politically active does not mean chosing sides as if it's A or B, or black or white , etc.

There goes your rationale on full bloom again, so you percieve yourself in a "hero" status. What a joke.

You likely wouldnt know what it is to be a hero, you're seemingly a
coward behind a pc at home typing a bunch of propaganda BS.

I've lived it. I've blocked a knife with my forearm before for a child against a maniac crackhead, or protect my kiddos from an a$$hole motorists who threatened harm on them because they think they own the roads while our group was outdoor skating to name 2.

You brag about your insignificant posting like you're doing something. People like you choke under pressure every day, people like me pick up the pieces of your(and others like you) trainwrecks.

When is the last time you inspired great confidence in multiple kids? I do it every session and every day(just about)for the older kids I know and socialize with on a regular basis.
You're so full of **** it's pathetic.
Your hell is going to be like that twilight zone episode.
I remember your first post. I'm so great, blah blah blah, and I do such great things blah blah blah. Your hell will be to have to listen to your stupid drivel for all eternity. Oh, it will take a few hundred years before you tire of it. But after 20,000 years, you'l be screaming to shut yourself up.
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM   #44
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
You're so full of **** it's pathetic.
Your hell is going to be like that twilight zone episode.
I remember your first post. I'm so great, blah blah blah, and I do such great things blah blah blah. Your hell will be to have to listen to your stupid drivel for all eternity. Oh, it will take a few hundred years before you tire of it. But after 20,000 years, you'(l)l be screaming to shut yourself up.
Another Roofie(date rape) "MO"

When he realizes he's lost yet another argument he invokes religion as cover for ignorance.
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #45
fierocious1

Default Its almost impossible to stay neutral.

Some will try to, nothing wrong with trying but eventually a person will have to choose what they would like for their and their offspring's future to be like. Success on that depends... on a lot of things. Staying neutral could be looked upon as ignoring the bigger picture. Lots of people do it, it is their choice.
Mort is very analytical and can figure out what suits him and his family best, we that choose sides, we fight for it with determination.
I know I don't want the lawlessness of the dim party, it distracts from seeing what they are doing. Now that Trump has turned the lights on in the closet, the roaches are running....
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM   #46
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Some will try to, nothing wrong with trying but eventually a person will have to choose what they would like for their and their offspring's future to be like. Success on that depends... on a lot of things. Staying neutral could be looked upon as ignoring the bigger picture. Lots of people do it, it is their choice.
Mort is very analytical and can figure out what suits him and his family best, we that choose sides, we fight for it with determination.
I know I don't want the lawlessness of the dim party, it distracts from seeing what they are doing. Now that Trump has turned the lights on in the closet, the roaches are running....
Well said. Much more nicely put that I have been doing the last few days.
I'm done with Mort. The only person in Morts' mental universe is Mort. What is bad about that is, he can care for no one. Oh, but he brags about doing good things. Well, nice if true. But his type does not do good for good, but for his own self image. Pretty sad actually. But, whatever. It's a crazy imperfect world.
Old Today, 12:43 AM   #47
ursle
Street Skater

It(')s almost impossible to stay neutral.

Really, neutral?

There are laws and facts and then there are criminals, it's "simple" to pretend otherwise.

Soon, cybercrimes will be considered warfare, treason will be imminent for Russian oriented state and federal officials, follow the money, these particular bandits are idiots, smirk.
Old Today, 01:05 AM   #48
fierocious1

P.S. same sexes don't procreate... thank GOD!