S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old October 30th, 2018, 06:17 PM   #61
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
my take on this is very different. I strongly suspect that the Mueller has a boatload of viable evidence but is waiting for the appropriate time to "pull the trigger". Mueller probably picked up the scent and was hot on the trail in two weeks and probably had strong evidence within two months. I suspect Mueller is being held from filing charges by Rosenstein, respecting the 'don't indict sitting president' guidelines. I compare this to when I did some hunting with a friend years ago. I had a coyote sighted, ranged and winded. All I had to do was just pull the trigger and we'd have another pelt and bounty. The coyote was in my crosshairs and as good as dead. I didn't pull the trigger because I didn't want to walk the frozen Badlands one more time.
Wait... what? Are you doing with a gun? And hunting? Let alone longer ranged shooting... cmon man, ya gotta be kidding on this one.. YOur buds are going to dis-own you!
Old October 30th, 2018, 07:40 PM   #62
bjvircks
Major Trouble

lets not get distracted by the example.

the point is that I suspect Mueller has 'got the goods' on Trump and is just waiting for the 'go'.

I also believe that Trump knows full well he is in deep trouble and cannot answer any questions from Mueller. If Trump lies to Mueller about things of real significance Mueller will prove the lies. If Trump tells the truth he will be exposing himself as a fraud.

There was a 2015 movie with Will Smith, FOCUS. Smith played a con man. In the course of the plot Smith was educating an up-and-comer.

The main lesson was "Never drop the con. Die with the lie."

I strongly suspect this is where Trump is right now. I'm not meaning trivial things along the lines of his daily spouting BS 'facts' but rather I mean gravely serious matters about who Trump is beholding to and cooperating with.
Old October 30th, 2018, 11:39 PM   #63
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
lets not get distracted by the example.

the point is that I suspect Mueller has 'got the goods' on Trump and is just waiting for the 'go'.

I also believe that Trump knows full well he is in deep trouble and cannot answer any questions from Mueller. If Trump lies to Mueller about things of real significance Mueller will prove the lies. If Trump tells the truth he will be exposing himself as a fraud.

There was a 2015 movie with Will Smith, FOCUS. Smith played a con man. In the course of the plot Smith was educating an up-and-comer.

The main lesson was "Never drop the con. Die with the lie."

I strongly suspect this is where Trump is right now. I'm not meaning trivial things along the lines of his daily spouting BS 'facts' but rather I mean gravely serious matters about who Trump is beholding to and cooperating with.
Maybe, maybe not. If Trump had destroyed phones and computers he would have been impeached by now.... so Im just going to sit back and watch the circus.....
Old October 31st, 2018, 01:54 PM   #64
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Maybe, maybe not. If Trump had destroyed phones and computers he would have been impeached by now.... so Im just going to sit back and watch the circus.....

Im calling BS.

If this were a normal House and Senate, there would be oversight, the President would be dialing back bad decisions and policy's. This House and Senate are siding with Russia, giving the 1% of the wealthiest americans all the money that the other 99% has (the recent 1.5 trillion tax issue), removal of health care, the ongoing pursuit of removing Medicare, Medicade and Social Security, this House and Senate would NEVER impeach this president.

Beside the fact that Trumps administration has definitly destroyed computer and phone records, daily. Not to speak of Trumps use of his personal Iphone for calls containing classified information, or his giving classified information to three high ranking Russian intelligence agents in the oval office, I could go on and on.

Facts Matter.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:22 AM   #65
fierocious1

Default Hope to see some good out of this

So I'll just keep watching for the fallout.

https://www.thelibertyeagle.com/fede...dAoVNpgijGMNV0

Not getting my hopes up just yet..