S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Quad Roller Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quad Roller Skating Forum Discussions about quad roller skates and any other quad skating discussions that do not seem appropriate for one of our other forums.

Old January 27th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #1
okie

Thumbs up "BULTACO" maid in Spain, Wes,Skater builder

There shipped today.

ATOM DUBZ 2.0 COLOR ORANGE 97A with ML. Hubcap can't come out.

one set of 7MM LUIGINO RACING SWISS BEARINGS.

Shipped from warehouse in Washington State.

Now in the real world. At 240lbs,its not your fault? You are on the cusp of skate wheel performance. I did have some 300lb derby girls in Oklahoma and on the Low boys I had to fill int he back of the hubs with J B weld to support there weight.

These wheels are the best that ATOM< makes for roll speed and grip and they are very light weight. 97A BD Poly urethane provides the best all round speed and grip. The hub design is what gives the on the floor design performance.

It takes about 2 hours for them to break in and take a set where you can trust the grip at speed. No outside concerete or chemicals please cleaning.

I don't know nothing about these bearings,but there always hyping them. For the price they can't be do good.?????? Once you skate the Bones ceramics you will Throw all the other stuff away. I ain't sending you mind I am down to 3 sets.

If Scott ever takes up the skate wheel challenge I will provide 3 new sets to skate his wheels and give them to him when we send the wheels back. There kinda pricey but there worth it. I have them in Yamaha 250 dirt bike. Ceramics.

So have some fun skating and see what you think. Good or bad. There latest versions and just came off the assembly line. You will also get a catalog.

You can loan the to Amadillo (only if he is inside) and Ibrashiism if he would like to try.

Can you get him to come back.????? (Ibrassim) Everbody sometimes lets there mouth overload there butt,you gotta just suck it up, learn and move on.

He has been here a long time,don't give up now. Hes no dummie on mechanical stuff.

Let me know when they show up so I can know they made it. Tell me all about the bearings? I do have some low budget derby girls, And I am getting tired of cake. One that has no money makes me weddding cakes in trade for skate stuff. Have you ever ate a Carrot cake wedding cake?

No I ain't gitt'n married,i already served my time.
okie
okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #2
FanJet8
Shadow Sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
There shipped today.

ATOM DUBZ 2.0 COLOR ORANGE 97A with ML. Hubcap can't come out.
Yeah.....tell this to one of the kids where I skate that has been skating one without the hub for weeks! I told him to contact CrAptom and have it replaced but he doesn't care.
FanJet8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Guns840
P.T.H.D

Atom makes a good inline wheel...thats about it.
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #4
arcadefreaque

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
No I ain't gitt'n married,i already served my time.
okie
LOL
arcadefreaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #5
Iggy
DGS Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanJet8 View Post
Yeah.....tell this to one of the kids where I skate that has been skating one without the hub for weeks! I told him to contact CrAptom and have it replaced but he doesn't care.
Well obviously he did something he wasn't suppose to on those wheels because Okie said the hubcap can't come out. And Okie wouldn't lie to us.

Wow. I can't believe I said that with a straight face
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #6
Doc Sk8
Yankee Catfish

Default These guys don't agree w/okie..

Here : ACCORDING TO OUR EXPERTS THESE ARE THE TOP RATED RINK AND TRACK WHEELS EVER PRODUCED.

or here: Rated the NO.1 WHEEL SPEED WHEEL THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

Oddly enough they can't even agree with themselves..
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #7
Guns840
P.T.H.D

WHO are we even supposed to believe!?? I'm so confused about wheels I'm going to skate bearings...best rolll
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #8
Sidewinder
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Sk8 View Post
Here : ACCORDING TO OUR EXPERTS THESE ARE THE TOP RATED RINK AND TRACK WHEELS EVER PRODUCED.

or here: Rated the NO.1 WHEEL SPEED WHEEL THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

Oddly enough they can't even agree with themselves..
Holy caps lock (not you doc, the triumph site). um. The Hannibal?
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #9
FanJet8
Shadow Sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Yeah, the eat up the competition!
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #10
Sidewinder
UFO

Quote:
Yeah, the eat up the competition!
Only if there is a nice Chainti available at the snack bar.
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #11
MFND
Sweet Slice Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
I wonder if they make the "Shanpie" magic markers I see at flea markets.
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #12
Iggy
DGS Racing

Obviously the Plutoniums are the best. I mean they say they compare to the Hyper Pistas.

Quote:
The pure Racing material takes us back in time and compare this high speed wheels with the HYPER PISTA , the all time legend in the late 80ís and early 90ís till the Inline skating took over.
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #13
FanJet8
Shadow Sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Obviously the Plutoniums are the best. I mean they say they compare to the Hyper Pistas.
I better stock up then!
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #14
The Rebel
Taking it back old school

Quote:
I better stock up then!
Before Larry does!
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #15
jwilson29

i thought this was a motorcycle post by the title. then realized that okie rides yamahas.
jwilson29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #16
quantoo

Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns840 View Post
Atom makes a good inline wheel...thats about it.
I think have a set of those bluey green 100s with the white hub and will probably will never set foot in a pair of inlines. but every body offers to buy them.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:05 AM   #17
Wild42

Default Hey OKIE

Just pressed the bearings in, no loose bearing bores here, good sign.

In true forum fashion, heres your Dubs Okie. Wife say,s send any wheels you want if I am willing to clean the Microwave! LOL

It is against my better judment to take the Super D,s off Okie, but I will give them a good run. I will have to do a good break in on them first and then we will pass them around. Heres the deal, no crap about opinions, I will keep a open mind about them. I will give you my feed back, Larry,s, Dillo can tell you himself.

We have a few regulars I am sure that would like to try them also (with your permission). To test these right we will need to flip flop back and forth from a known wheel, to yours, to the known wheel again in a short time span. Flips will make that pretty easy, change out during the Hokey Pokey!

Your wheels are in good hands, the uncommon part of the equation will be these bearings, I will let you know what everyone thinks of them also. For comparison reasons, what was the retail cost on these bearings Okie?

Wes
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:45 AM   #18
okie

Thumbs up I see they sent you a catalog!!!

What ever they cost is in the catalog. They were supposed to be Swiss Made. Julie says they are made for them? Those don't look like swiss?

So keep me updated.

I never ask the price. I don't get a discount. Since Geen Monster (Mo) Heartless left and we did lot some the actual testing. Some of the things I said they did not agree with,so I am a retail customer. With Top Whining included.

I just sent back a brand new set of green hub stokers that are over 101A today.Massaged my feet as I skated. I let 4 derby girls and 3 of my standard weight skaters try and they all said the same thing.

There sending me some new SNAPS,91a there supposed to be longer lasting,although I never complained a bout the 6 months degrade. The derby girls think the Poisons wear down to quick. The Snaps are faster with the same grip as the Poisons.

Skate stuff::::If I am going to take a shower,drive to the rink and skate,drive back home,take a shower. The rest in peace? The time I spend skating is what is important. Want the stuff that works where I am at since I spend more time to get there to skate,that the tops it for me. The trip and time cost more than the wheels in the long run.

March 10 Sat. 9 to 12. I am putting on a ADVANCE SKATERS ONLY NIGHT at the Chandler Skateland. Going for a biggie. I have to put all the money up front for the rink time. But I am giving away 6 sets of bearings 3 sets of wheels and some other stuff. $6. Extra good DJ will come over and go it for us. If I can make the crowd big enough I get all my money back,+++++++and the rink owner says WOW thats great? Never thought of that? Thats the only way you can convince them that there is good skaters that will come skate if you give them a opurtinity.

If you can get a car pool crowd come on over. You all can stay at my house.

Better yet and it something to see? The little "darling" (cough cough hack hack) "Stephanie" (shes so wonderful""") told me last night since i was asking so nice and promised not to "MOO" like a cow while she is doing her routine. She would do Her Michael Jackson review. For the fans.

She has trophy's galore and her boots and roll lines cost, you could buy a work car. Shes a natural and her coach is former worlds champ.

Of course they don't skate nothing like me,why would I not MOO! I learned it in Oklahoma,that how you get the cows to come for hay. Some derby girls do to????

You need to tell people what a "Bultaco" is.Most here don,t know.
okie
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:46 AM   #19
Wild42

Default Cemoto

Quote:
You need to tell people what a "Bultaco" is.Most here don,t know.
okie
Bultaco,s are gone now like old PISTAS, who wants there gear shift on the right any way. If you don,t stay on your game you end up rapped around a tree wondering why the bike would not stop and the RPM,s went up so high.

To think I own two of them there Ron, painted the second Red so I could tell the difference. Quick story and well let it go about bikes, this is a skate forum.

I was coming back from a local field job at the steelmill when I see this rusty peice of crap leaning against a garage. The owner was in the garage workin on his Hog, I pulled the truck in his driveway. I said you got a Bultaco from the early 70,s there fellow want to sell it! What is your offer he replied, $100 I said. He looked it up and down and told me story,s of his glory day,s of beating up the trails with her.

This is the HONEST TRUTH, he looks up and says, give me $80 and I will help you load it! That was $3500 ago! Old Bikes never die they just get to pricey to repair.

Wes
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:34 PM   #20
okie

Thumbs up But Yes Motorcycles are JUST like Skatin!

5.20 here this morning headed out the door for 90 miles of dirt biken.

6 of us. No truck drag racing,My cam ain't here yet?????? Made in Tennesse,you would know it. Swat man is picking me up. He has a new BETA> 450.

The ONLY reason I started skatin is because it is just like it. Dirt biken!
Lean over in the turns and Power slide.ETC
okie