S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Quad Roller Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quad Roller Skating Forum Discussions about quad roller skates and any other quad skating discussions that do not seem appropriate for one of our other forums.

Old September 4th, 2019, 09:41 PM   #1
Zeroh

Default Riedell 911 vs 395

So Iíve owned an OG pair of 911s. They were great skates and I am planning to get a second pair. The changes from the OG got me looking into other models though. Has anyone here used the 911s and the 395s? Which did you like better and why? I enjoy session skating but also speed. I think either of these skates will be fine for both. The questions I have are mostly about comfort, durability and things of that nature. But anything else you have to add would be helpful too.

The 911s leather was fairly stiff. Even after years of constant use, not too bad but I did usually wear ankle protection (neoprene).

Also Does anyone know anything about the different colors affecting the stiffness of the leather? Iíve heard this from other users. Mine are the Caribbean OG blues. I had heard the red was more stiff from other posts. The 395s appear to be softer from videos Iíve seen, but this may just be due to the thickness of the leather.

Thanks!
Zeroh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boots, quad, riedell