S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Quad Roller Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quad Roller Skating Forum Discussions about quad roller skates and any other quad skating discussions that do not seem appropriate for one of our other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 28th, 2018, 04:20 PM   #21
FUBAR
Rookie
 
FUBAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 25
Default

I did try an adult night but there was a lot of underage kids there anyway.

The place with the best floor also had the worst staff. It was also the dirtiest.

I have my own skates now. The rental skates at one place were so bad you would need to exchange skates at the rental counter numerous times. They didnít fix the skates. They just put them back on the shelf and you would have to go through the same exchange program every time you went.

Some places donít seem to care. That negativity does affect me in a negative way. Maybe I could offer to clean the floor myself in exchange for free skating.

Novi got its name because it was the number 6 stop on the train route. Or No. VI. Novi.
__________________
FUBAR
FUBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2018, 04:37 PM   #22
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,331
Default

As you get better at skating there will be less things on the floor as patrons go that are aggravating. Having the practice in to seamlessly dodge anything and just add it to your grooving while on the floor is a great thing. Personally, I live for it. Lol, sounds crazy, but the more chaotic the floor is the better!

We have a small rink and if there's not 100 people out there it feels empty to me. Our rink has had the blessing of several good skaters to help elevate the overall skills of the kids.

Dirty floors will always be a problem where you find them unfortunately.
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2018, 11:58 PM   #23
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,452
Default

You gotta just hang in there. I got 5 rinks within about 30 minutes. Only been to 3 so far. The one with the best floor was awful because they wouldn't let you skate. They hate skaters. You have go slow and forward ONLY. They had an adult night (no restrictions). WAY too crowded during the summer. While I would not go to a regular session, adult night has thinned out.

I liked another rink with a bit of a substandard floor. Cement with some rough spots. Honestly cannot figure out how the rough spots got rough, but, whatever. I can go there, get a song request or two in and skate. No nanny telling me to not go backward. Gotta watch out for errant kids and tweens, but that is just how it is. This rink now has an adult night on Thursday. Low turnout, but a lousy DJ. The guy's whole persona is that of being a DJ. Blows off my requests, but if an attractive woman wants a song, his tail wags, and he slips into his "I'm a COOL DJ routine" and he plays her 5 songs. Pathetic and annoying all at the same time. Rinks: It's always something.

Moral of the story? You just gotta outlast the bullsh*t. Keep skating.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2018, 10:42 AM   #24
Derrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Northeastern Indiana
Posts: 1,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
As you get better at skating there will be less things on the floor as patrons go that are aggravating. Having the practice in to seamlessly dodge anything and just add it to your grooving while on the floor is a great thing. Personally, I live for it. Lol, sounds crazy, but the more chaotic the floor is the better!

We have a small rink and if there's not 100 people out there it feels empty to me. Our rink has had the blessing of several good skaters to help elevate the overall skills of the kids.

Dirty floors will always be a problem where you find them unfortunately.
I agree, empty floors do not inspire. A few good skaters and some obstacles make skating great.
__________________
- %___O
------ L
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2018, 02:40 PM   #25
kcire10
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Maplewood, NJ
Posts: 42
Default

I'm lucky as I have 5 rinks within 30min driving distance and they all have great floors, staff and no restrictions to what you can do. We pretty much know the managers so they let us do what we want. Plus, we draw a pretty good crowd when we skate. The only thing we gripe about is rink size, which is us reaching for something to complain about, and music selection at 3 of the rinks.
kcire10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:31 PM   #26
FUBAR
Rookie
 
FUBAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 25
Default

I had another bad night at a rink. It is not for me.

If I want chaos and collisions with idiots, Iíll get a motorcycle and ride in rush hour traffic.
__________________
FUBAR
FUBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2018, 07:24 PM   #27
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
I had another bad night at a rink. It is not for me.

If I want chaos and collisions with idiots, Iíll get a motorcycle and ride in rush hour traffic.
10 years ago, in my late 40's, my skills were low but my determination was high. I was gonna push through issues, though admittedly, cr*p only popped up occasionally. Now 10 years later, with high skill and 10 years older, that crowded adult night really bugged me. Crowded and full of young floor hogs who don't mind falling. Probably the worst challenge I ever faced. Cr*p music too. I pushed through that. Things got better. Funny thing though: I don't feel much satisfaction for doing it. Maybe because I still have not broken out of my "I feel crappy", "I'm out of shape" rut. Like last Saturday. I was on my azz most of the day watching TV. I felt like part of the couch. The very idea of not getting up and doing something OFFENDED me. So I went skating at the cement floor rink. GOD ALMIGHTY, I felt like cr*p the whole time. By the end of the night, I still felt lousy, but at least I knew I did something. Some satisfaction, and some physical activity to put me to sleep.

Anyway, I guess you will have to choose for yourself. As you can see, I am a big fan of pushing through, and I think I am writing this more for me than for you, to remind myself to keep pushing, LOL. Pushing through can be rewarding even if things are unpleasant. But if the risk is too high..... well, that is a different story.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:06 PM   #28
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
I had another bad night at a rink. It is not for me.

If I want chaos and collisions with idiots, Iíll get a motorcycle and ride in rush hour traffic.
No offense meant here but...

It sounds like you just need practice. Be it skating, proximity awareness, or both(most likely)


If you can't stop and go with a bit of gusto that's likely the problem. A quick stopping ability is essential. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you can't stop fast, and/or change direction with some precision.
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2018, 02:49 AM   #29
Oicusk82huh
Senior Member
 
Oicusk82huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Highland NY
Posts: 409
Default

Here's how I've solved some of the "crappy rink" problems.

A- I invested in a set of blue tooth sound canceling headphones and use Sound Cloud or Mix Cloud instead of a play list, this way the music is always different. There is no DJ at my closest rink (they replay the same playlist EVERY WEEK). Only use headphones if you are a good skater and can skate without one of your senses.

B- If the actual skate floor is filthy, I'll go around for the first 20 mins with a small garbage bag and wet cloth, picking up garbage, throwing it out and then wiping the sticky spots off the floor. I don't complain, I just want a smooth skate. But, usually it's the rugs that make your wheels dirty, they need to steam clean it.

C- Use the kids and bad skaters as way to hone in your ninja-skating skills. It will make you a better skater. I love it. My son started working at a local rink when he was 14, and when he started driving, he compared everyone on the road to the bad skaters in the rink. He was right. It teaches you to be sharp.

D- Get there early and stay late. You may determine the time you like best for future skating.

Hope it helps.
Oicusk82huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2018, 04:47 AM   #30
wyodinosaur
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming USA
Posts: 23
Default

'B- If the actual skate floor is filthy, I'll go around for the first 20 mins with a small garbage bag and wet cloth, picking up garbage, throwing it out and then wiping the sticky spots off the floor. I don't complain, I just want a smooth skate. But, usually it's the rugs that make your wheels dirty, they need to steam clean it.'

I have actually done this garbage collection routine also. They are getting better at floor-cleaning however and I haven't had to lately.

And the worst feature of our local rink is the carpet. The owners are planning on replacing it though, so it should be nicer in the future.

It's nice to see someone else with the same mindset though. I bet your rink appreciates you a lot.
wyodinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2018, 05:57 AM   #31
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
No offense meant here but...

It sounds like you just need practice. Be it skating, proximity awareness, or both(most likely)


If you can't stop and go with a bit of gusto that's likely the problem. A quick stopping ability is essential. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you can't stop fast, and/or change direction with some precision.
Kind of agree, and some other good suggestions above. Then it boils down to your commitment/desire level. And maybe your medical insurance. Got Afflack?

MY complaints come from a guy who would like to skate all session backward. I can put up with almost anything going forward only. (wouldn't have much fun though)

When a problem comes along,
you must whip it..... Devo

Come on Man! Eat some RED meat. Growl at yourself in the mirror in the morning.
No Tofu for the next 6 months.
Watch the movie Patton.
Learn to speak Klingon.

Attack Attack Attack
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2018, 08:24 AM   #32
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyodinosaur View Post

And the worst feature of our local rink is the carpet. The owners are planning on replacing it though, so it should be nicer in the future.
If at all possible, try to convince them to put down tile and if they must use it,.... do area mat/rugs. It's a HUGE deal. You can easily wash those commercial rubberized backing rugs. Mopping gets filth up and maintains a clean floor like they wouldn't believe. I LOATHE carpeted rinks. They tend to have the worst grip, and crap gets on wheels.

Damp mopping the rink every so often is also needed, but a carpeted rink makes that work virtuslly woethless. It has to be steam cleaned regularly . You can't just clean a spell up so easily, or chips, popcorn, pizza, etc. Those all have oils, that crap gets EVERYWHERE.
Also a super strict NO GUM policy is key.

People could learn a LOT from Jim Park @ Neville roller drome in Pittsburgh Pa.


Even a rink that hasn't been recoated in 10 years will have good grip if the floor and lobby areas are kept clean from a good mopping routine. Gotta clean the mop after each use too. Many forget that critical step.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Come on Man! Eat some RED meat. Growl at yourself in the mirror in the morning.
No Tofu for the next 6 months.
Watch the movie Patton.
Learn to speak Klingon.

Attack Attack Attack
Lol!
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2018, 01:06 AM   #33
Skatervideoguy
Senior Member
 
Skatervideoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Olathe, Ks
Posts: 963
Default

Hi Mort,

Quote:
If at all possible, try to convince them to put down tile and if they must use it,
In my experience Tile floors are even more dangerous Ė too hard for falling on, and way too slick if any fluids get on them Ė thus more risk of falling.

Quote:
.... do area mat/rugs.
As to large (or small) mat's / rugs, the issues I've seen is folks tripping over the edges when too thick, and the edges getting turned up or rolled when folks shuffle their feet. Either can trip up even experienced Skaters.

Quote:
You can easily wash those commercial rubberized backing rugs.
Yep, but seems a better option to Properly Clean Full Carpeting Properly.

Quote:
Mopping gets filth up and maintains a clean floor like they wouldn't believe.
Only If it's properly done Ė I've Never seen that happen. Most folks don't seem to know how to use Mops properly Ė If you can't/don't keep both the Mop and Pail water clean, then your simply moving the dirty around and maybe thinning it out a bit.

Quote:
I LOATHE carpeted rinks. They tend to have the worst grip, and crap gets on wheels.
If the Rink folks are not Cleaning the Carpeting properly Ė then Yes, otherwise Carpet is usually a better and safer option than Tile, Smooth Concrete, or Linoleum.

Quote:
Damp mopping the rink every so often is also needed,
I suggest the use of a Commercial Floor Scrubber unit to clean Rink Floors on a regular basis. When properly used they will clean the Skate Floor better than any Moping can ever do. Also suggest Dry Moping the Skate Floor before each Session, along with scraping any candy and gum off the floor.

Quote:
but a carpeted rink makes that work virtuslly woethless. It has to be steam cleaned regularly.
You can't just clean a spell up so easily, or chips, popcorn, pizza, etc. Those all have oils, that crap gets EVERYWHERE.*

Also a super strict NO GUM policy is key.
Absolutely !!

Quote:
Even a rink that hasn't been recoated in 10 years will have good grip if the floor and lobby areas are kept clean from a good mopping routine.
In all the Decades I've Skated and worked in Rinks, I've never seen any Floor retain Grip longer than a couple of years even with proper cleaning. Cleaned or not, as the Coating wears down Ė so does the Grip. It's the nature of the Beast.

My Experience, your's may Vary.

Harold
__________________
297's on Centurys, 220's on Snyder Advantage, BackSpin 95's, Bones 97's, 98's, 101A's, Skating 65+yrs & still Rollin at 72+. Great Lifetime Hobby to have !
Skatervideoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2018, 02:25 PM   #34
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
If at all possible, try to convince them to put down tile and if they must use it,.... do area mat/rugs. It's a HUGE deal. You can easily wash those commercial rubberized backing rugs. Mopping gets filth up and maintains a clean floor like they wouldn't believe. I LOATHE carpeted rinks. They tend to have the worst grip, and crap gets on wheels.

Damp mopping the rink every so often is also needed, but a carpeted rink makes that work virtuslly woethless. It has to be steam cleaned regularly . You can't just clean a spell up so easily, or chips, popcorn, pizza, etc. Those all have oils, that crap gets EVERYWHERE.
Also a super strict NO GUM policy is key.

People could learn a LOT from Jim Park @ Neville roller drome in Pittsburgh Pa.


Even a rink that hasn't been recoated in 10 years will have good grip if the floor and lobby areas are kept clean from a good mopping routine. Gotta clean the mop after each use too. Many forget that critical step.




Lol!
I have skated a lot of rinks. Maintenance to the floor itself is a big thing. Types of floors too. It all comes into play. When I skate in Houston the rinks vary so much and so do the conditions.
A couple of rinks do not have any carpet or mats of any decent size at the entrance. The floors there are tile. They are always nasty and gritty. Another rink further north has no rugs at all and has a crushed rock parking lot, the floor is smooth coated cement but is covered with a layer of grit. Wheels cake up very fast on humid days.
Several factors hurt good rinks floor conditions. The parking lots, fairly clean cement, black top, gravel, crushed rock and dirt/grass. The grit gets brought in and not left at the door. Then the sitting and concession areas just get contaminated which leads to the floor getting contaminated from the skaters coming in and out of those areas.
The best rinks have clean cement parking lots. Have carpet beginning at the front door to help remove grit and dirt before entering the rink. The areas off the floor are also carpeted except around areas before getting into the restroom areas. But the main thing is that the carpet is vacuumed all the time, after every session. And the bathroom areas are mopped as well. The skate floor is dry mopped a couple of times or more over the weekend and or the floor cleaning machine is used too.
Floor cleaning machines can make a difference in the floor as well. Some work much better than others, I have observed that myself. Gum and candy, GRRRR!!!! It takes parents that care to watch their little ones during parties too. Many time I have seen little ones walk out onto the skate floor with a drink, spilling it along the way. Talk about dangerous, to kids and skaters.

It takes the will and want to of the manager/owner to make sure the skate floor is clean and the surrounding areas. It takes time and effort to get it done.
If the floors are clean then it comes down to the properties of the rink and floor itself.

At this time I skate mostly at a medium to small rink in Lufkin. The floor is now grippy due to the floor cleaning machine being better than the old one that was used for years. The floor is wavy though and not as grippy as the one in Spring. It is an epoxy coated floor. In a deep low push even the best wheels rip away near the end of the push. IN Spring, that does not happen, wheels grip completely to the end of the push. I can drive an hour to the rink or an hour and 20 minutes.... grrrrr.
Someday Mort I will get a vacation that will let me do some rink touring. My wife has kin in Kentucky and I have friends all over the US. So skating a few rinks during the vacay will be in order.
__________________
"Liberal Logic", not possible.... a phrase in conflict with itself....
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2018, 03:39 PM   #35
Skatervideoguy
Senior Member
 
Skatervideoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Olathe, Ks
Posts: 963
Default

Hi fierocious1,

Quote:
I have skated a lot of rinks. Maintenance to the floor itself is a big thing. Types of floors too. It all comes into play. When I skate in Houston the rinks vary so much and so do the conditions.
A couple of rinks do not have any carpet or mats of any decent size at the entrance. The floors there are tile. They are always nasty and gritty. Another rink further north has no rugs at all and has a crushed rock parking lot, the floor is smooth coated cement but is covered with a layer of grit. Wheels cake up very fast on humid days.
Several factors hurt good rinks floor conditions. The parking lots, fairly clean cement, black top, gravel, crushed rock and dirt/grass. The grit gets brought in and not left at the door. Then the sitting and concession areas just get contaminated which leads to the floor getting contaminated from the skaters coming in and out of those areas.
The best rinks have clean cement parking lots. Have carpet beginning at the front door to help remove grit and dirt before entering the rink. The areas off the floor are also carpeted except around areas before getting into the restroom areas. But the main thing is that the carpet is vacuumed all the time, after every session. And the bathroom areas are mopped as well. The skate floor is dry mopped a couple of times or more over the weekend and or the floor cleaning machine is used too.
Floor cleaning machines can make a difference in the floor as well. Some work much better than others, I have observed that myself. Gum and candy, GRRRR!!!! It takes parents that care to watch their little ones during parties too. Many time I have seen little ones walk out onto the skate floor with a drink, spilling it along the way. Talk about dangerous, to kids and skaters.

It takes the will and want to of the manager/owner to make sure the skate floor is clean and the surrounding areas. It takes time and effort to get it done.
If the floors are clean then it comes down to the properties of the rink and floor itself.
Excellent Observations and Descriptions.

Now if we could just Edumacate the Rink operators to do the "Right Stuff", everyone would be so much Safer, Skate better, and have much more FUN.

Roller Skating could be a much better experience, have a better Reputation, and be more profitable for the Rink owners. But they need to "Wise Up".

Harold
__________________
297's on Centurys, 220's on Snyder Advantage, BackSpin 95's, Bones 97's, 98's, 101A's, Skating 65+yrs & still Rollin at 72+. Great Lifetime Hobby to have !
Skatervideoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2018, 03:49 PM   #36
Tislord
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Bushnell, Illinois
Posts: 46
Default

Lookup Ginger Matthews the Skate Critic on facebook. She reviews rinks and may have some options where you are.
Tislord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2018, 04:53 AM   #37
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tislord View Post
Lookup Ginger Matthews the Skate Critic on facebook. She reviews rinks and may have some options where you are.
Pfffft. FB is such a sh*t platform. People are so stupid for using it when a site like this is so much better. Something that can be a repository of knowledge for years and years. Yeah. There was some great info on there. But it was 3 months ago, ergo, you will NEVER see it on FB again.

Tell this Ginger chick, if she wants to have a lasting positive effect, find a better platform.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2018, 06:05 AM   #38
wyodinosaur
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming USA
Posts: 23
Default

'FB is such a sh*t platform. People are so stupid for using it when a site like this is so much better. Something that can be a repository of knowledge for years and years. Yeah. There was some great info on there. But it was 3 months ago, ergo, you will NEVER see it on FB again.'

Sadly, I have to fully agree with this. I don't even have a facebook, and I certainly don't regret it.

As to the rink here: They are going to put rubberised flooring down in the eating area and new carpet in the lobby and other off-rink areas. They also mentioned wanting to get a floor scrubber for the rink area, but that it would have to wait until after the flooring and carpet was done. I think floor scrubbers are fairly expensive. But you have to admire them for taking over a pretty rundown rink and making it better little by little.
wyodinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2018, 12:09 PM   #39
FUBAR
Rookie
 
FUBAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 25
Default

There are some good, positive suggestions here. I will do my best to better a rink when I visit one.

I practice a lot. This is my first year skating. Iíll be reaching 1500 miles on skates soon. I try to skate everyday. I have a lot to learn. Especially when dealing with other people.

I am not a fan of Facebook. There is so much useless info for me to sift through that I rarely find the good info that Iím looking for. Now I donít even try. I avoid it. It has wasted too much of my life already. It seems to consume people and their time in an unhealthy way. I understand itís addiction and people have a hard time putting it down. So please, if you must use Facebook, use it responsibly and in moderation. Use a designated driver if you must use it in a car. Donít use it at the dinner table. Wash throughly with soap and hot water when you are done. Make sure to get all traces of the Facebook off of you. It does seem to leave an odor.
__________________
FUBAR
FUBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2018, 07:25 PM   #40
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
Wash thoroughly with soap and hot water when you are done.
LOL
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.