S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2019, 06:47 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,988
Default NASA says Climate Change due to Earth's Orbit

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-...fkCgaIX7LrlcVA

Diagrams and everything.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2019, 02:23 PM   #2
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-...fkCgaIX7LrlcVA
Diagrams and everything.

The false article includes graphs from a NASA publication from the year 2000 as purported proof that variations in shape and angles of the Earth’s orbit over thousands of years, as explained by the Milankovitch theory, alone explain the warming trends.
Let's look at the facts.


Troll, liar, Racist.

AFP fact check

An article shared half a million times claims that the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) admitted that changes to the Earth’s orbit around the Sun are responsible for climate change rather than human activity. This is false: NASA has explicitly stated that "scientists attribute the global warming trend observed since the mid-20th century to the human expansion of the 'greenhouse effect.'"
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2019, 09:59 AM   #3
skater
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Direct from NASA,https://climate.nasa.gov/causes/
skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:31 AM   #4
skater
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
actually NASA did not make that claim in fact nasa supports the conseus that climate change in the past 50 years is 95% caused by humans.
http://americanloons.blogspot.com/20...than-huff.html
skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2019, 10:10 PM   #5
zebra1922
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
You can't even get a simple truth right. If you're going to claim something, at least have valid facts to back it up. NASA did not say what you are claiming, you are wrong. And unhinged.
zebra1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2019, 12:31 AM   #6
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra1922 View Post
You can't even get a simple truth right. If you're going to claim something, at least have valid facts to back it up. NASA did not say what you are claiming, you are wrong. And unhinged.
Whoa there buddy. You can't figure that your butt hole is an exit not an entrance, and you are trying to claim *I* don't get it?
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2019, 02:11 AM   #7
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Whoa there buddy. You can't figure that your butt hole is an exit not an entrance, and you are trying to claim *I* don't get it?
Lol nener, NEVER WANTED IT EITHER... LOL
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower, fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.