S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2020, 02:42 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,310
Default 50 reasons why we die. Guns, not a high ranker.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/dea...=6144158171433

Cars are more dangerous to our health than guns.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2020, 06:33 PM   #2
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/dea...=6144158171433

Cars are more dangerous to our health than guns.
Said that long ago.....
__________________
Dims = psycho baby killers, failed(3 years) to get fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2020, 06:42 PM   #3
jotson
Senior Member
 
jotson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/dea...=6144158171433

Cars are more dangerous to our health than guns.
The real danger is plastic straws and vaping /s
jotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2020, 02:23 AM   #4
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotson View Post
The real danger is plastic straws and vaping /s
Spitball guns make dims pee their panties....
__________________
Dims = psycho baby killers, failed(3 years) to get fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2020, 06:46 AM   #5
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Spitball guns make dims pee their panties....
Ahhh, spitballs. I remember the Jr. High wars well. My most memorable shot was at this guy Richard. Sneaky little bastard. One afternoon, as we went from 5th to 6th period class, all the kids were out making their own way to their last class. I was walking in between the auditorium and the music room. He kept looking forward, not giving away he saw me. I had cut the corner short while he was more in the main flow of traffic. Then he strikes. Pretty nice try for the face but I ducked. I had on my bit too big flannel jacket, with sleeves just a bit long. Good to conceal my straw, with one in the breech, ready to go. I swing around and get him on the left side of his face.

The "Oh Sh*t, he got me" look on his face was priceless.

In that moment, I went from unsuspecting mark, to Spitball God.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2020, 09:31 PM   #6
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,481
Default

There's a clinical name for people that feel no remorse, no empathy.

"Is it possible to feel no empathy or remorse and not be a psychopath/sociopath?"

Sliding psychotic activity under the door as "Gun deaths don't matter" isn't gonna feed the Bulldog, Guns are weapons of mass destruction, automatic weapons are automatic weapons of mass destruction, what's next?

Ignoring Australia burning?

Ignoring Russia hacking the 2020 election?

Ignoring Trump's guilt in Ukraine?
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2020, 05:17 AM   #7
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
There's a clinical name for people that feel no remorse, no empathy.

"Is it possible to feel no empathy or remorse and not be a psychopath/sociopath?"

Sliding psychotic activity under the door as "Gun deaths don't matter" isn't gonna feed the Bulldog, Guns are weapons of mass destruction, automatic weapons are automatic weapons of mass destruction, what's next?

Ignoring Australia burning?

Ignoring Russia hacking the 2020 election?

Ignoring Trump's guilt in Ukraine?
How is it you think one has no remorse because they dont think firearms are the problem?

The real reality is, people are the problem, and they alone are the solution. Nothing else will change regardless of armed or disarmed. Well except for the fact that disarmed society's MUST obey or they can be shot by those in power. Hitler comes to mind. How do you think he was able to do what he did? Unarmed society.

Where does Australia even come in here?

So now Russia is hacking the 2020 election too. What evidence can you present the constitutes "hacking" do you even know the definition of the words you use?

Why would trump have guilt about the Ukraine?

Can you ever stay on topic? Or is this just going to become another thread where you start trying to point the racist finger again?
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2020, 01:35 PM   #8
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
How is it you think one has no remorse because they don(')t think firearms are the problem?

Trom, the title of the thread.
"50 reasons why we die. Guns, not a high ranker."



The real reality is, people are the problem, and they alone are the solution. Nothing else will change regardless of armed or disarmed. Well except for the fact that disarmed society's MUST obey or they can be shot by those in power. Hitler comes to mind. How do you think he was able to do what he did? Unarmed society.

Trom, no other country has our problem, we are gun obsessed, yes, I'm sure Hitler is often in your mind.


Where does Australia even come in here?

Trom, as we ignore our gun problem, we ignore the heating planet.


So now Russia is hacking the 2020 election too. What evidence can you present the constitutes "hacking" do you even know the definition of the words you use?

Trom, Trump asked Russia for help, on live TV, that same day Russia hacked into the Burisma sub companies and phished into email address and hacked the emails and will be releasing them to harm Biden shortly, for example.
He also asked China for help, we have yet to identify what China is doing, we think China isn't involved with Trump, we know Putin is involved with Trump.


Why would trump have guilt about the Ukraine?

Trom, are you oblivious to the impeachment gong on, because Trump blackmailed Ukraine for his personal political profit?


Can you ever stay on topic? Or is this just going to become another thread where you start trying to point the racist finger again?
Trom, why the negativity?
Gun hoarding isn't exactly racist, funny you should bring up racism, Hitler racist, na, he loved religions and people of color.

Ah, I see your point now, you're right, it's racist's that have no remorse.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:35 PM   #9
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Trom, why the negativity?
Gun hoarding isn't exactly racist, funny you should bring up racism, Hitler racist, na, he loved religions and people of color.

Ah, I see your point now, you're right, it's racist's that have no remorse.
Indeed,.

"*Mort, the title of the thread.
"50 reasons why we die. Guns, not a high ranker." "

This has nothing to do with anything other than showcasing that the problem is not guns, it's people. But yet you get triggered, as usual. Lol

" *Mort, no other country has our problem, we are gun obsessed, yes, I'm sure Hitler is often in your mind."

Actually many countries have more violent crimes than our nation, and most violent crimes are from drug activity, not from shootings. But youd actually have to do some research instead of copy pasting some political propaganda. You're just like rufus.


" *Mort, as we ignore our gun problem, we ignore the heating planet. "

We dont have a gun problem, we have a social problem. Now ask yourself, what good is a firearm without ammunition? That's what should be regulated, all firearms must have it to work, and it has a lifespan before it becomes unreliable. Let everyone have 10,000 guns, pull the ammo to a rationed quantity or have a required lisence to purchase etc. That's the best approach to an already armed public.

" *Mort, Trump asked Russia for help, on live TV, that same day Russia hacked into the Burisma sub companies and phished into email address and hacked the emails and will be releasing them to harm Biden shortly, for example.
He also asked China for help, we have yet to identify what China is doing, we think China isn't involved with Trump, we know Putin*is*involved with Trump."

This above statement proves you dont have a single clue what hacking really is since you just apply the term loosely and more often than not, incorrectly. Let's see, if information was unearthed that makes Joe look bad, whose fault is that? JOE'S. If people point out his dirty shenanigans, and you call it "hacking the election" that's a pretty absurd way of showing your favoritism. Joe is a control freak, and has no business being president. He's worse than trump.

Anyways, if the information the UK has on Joe isn't bad, why worry? Why make a big deal??? Oh wait, because its dirty deals being done so like a typical little politician, it's time to point fingers and accuse others for exposing you and your filth.


" *Mort, are you oblivious to the impeachment gong on, because Trump blackmailed Ukraine for his personal political profit? "

Trumps political profit? It was never about his gain. It was about exposing an extortionist and his crooked BS so at the very least someone of worth can be elected on the democratic side.

Also you dont know what blackmail means apparently. Blackmail is when you threaten harm(physically or socially) to a person(s), not offer assistance for compliance or cooperation. If you want to call it anything, its BRIBERY, not blackmail you dolt. Though as someone who can't even be adult enough to correctly spell a name, I certainly don't expect you to be professional in any way.

" *Mort, why the negativity?
Gun hoarding isn't exactly racist, funny you should bring up racism, Hitler racist, na, he loved religions and people of color.

Ah, I see your point now, you're right, it's*racist's*that have no*remorse."

I'm not being negative. Only factual based off your history of posts that derail virtually every thread. Almost every post that you dont agree with you seek to slander the person who made it in some way to attempt to gain superiority. That's a very narcissistic behavior, you may need some therapy to learn how to properly interact with the public.

Hitler was racist. Absurdly so, he had visions of a "master race" in case you don't remember. Racism has many different aspects. His was a singular view of superiority based on skin eye and hair color.

Just because someone is racist(or prejudice) doesn't mean they are unable to experience remorse.

Sociopaths usually arent racist, they're cynical and misanthropic at a maximum level.
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2020, 09:02 AM   #10
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,431
Default wow . now tbh some truth there

[QUOTE=ursle;743430]Trom, why the negativity?
Gun hoarding isn't exactly racist, funny you should bring up racism, Hitler racist, na, he loved religions and people of color.

yes there were japanese nazis.
he did not seek to kill black people ,,but return them home..
He did disarm the public in austria .then ceased total control
Watchout if you ever get australias gunlaws because you will will have tyranny.
yep he was terrible with LBGT.. but i put that down to arrogance.
I was naive to lbgt too a long time ago.
Im bettn most would have been in the 1940s.
we really were forced to hear a 1 sided story through ulterior motive media.
The donations for fire victims have not reached those in need,, tyranny.
some fat rich C#Ntea is hoggn it in a short term deposit and poor people cannot fight for anything in this country..
Uno what youse may as well have rolled over when the British wanted america as part of the commonwealth , because if you get gun reform you wont be america anymore .https://www.google.com/search?q=japa...w=1526&bih=746 henry ford and hitler were friends once

Last edited by quantoo; January 21st, 2020 at 09:15 AM. Reason: more info
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2020, 01:51 PM   #11
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Indeed,.

@ Mort, the title of the thread.
"50 reasons why we die. Guns, not a high ranker." "

This has nothing to do with anything other than showcasing that the problem is not guns, it's people. But yet you get triggered, as usual. Lol

Trom darling, automatic weapons are decimating our children, guns are the problem, the fact that the White Right™ is responsible for the mass shootings is not unnoticed, yet, the White Right™ is gaslighting the public about Guns, and as we watch, our president, our president who has commited "High Crimes and Misdemeanors", is being ignored by the White Right™, the public is being gaslighted by the White Right™ about Trump's impeachable offenses.


@ Mort, no other country has our problem, we are gun obsessed, yes, I'm sure Hitler is often in your mind."

Actually many countries have more violent crimes than our nation, and most violent crimes are from drug activity, not from shootings. But youd actually have to do some research instead of copy pasting some political propaganda. You're just like rufus.


Trom, How many other democracies have had a gunman that barricaded themselves in a hotel at a world class casino and kill 58 and injure 413 people, with at the time legal firearms, and there are more than one mass shooting a day in the US, you racist's gotta racist.



@ Mort, as we ignore our gun problem, we ignore the heating planet. "

We dont have a gun problem, we have a social problem. Now ask yourself, what good is a firearm without ammunition? That's what should be regulated, all firearms must have it to work, and it has a lifespan before it becomes unreliable. Let everyone have 10,000 guns, pull the ammo to a rationed quantity or have a required lisence to purchase etc. That's the best approach to an already armed public.

I had to read that twice to make sure those weren't my words, as there are two grammatical mistakes, they're not but I can't agree more.



@ Mort, Trump asked Russia for help, on live TV, that same day Russia hacked into the Burisma sub companies and phished into email address and hacked the emails and will be releasing them to harm Biden shortly, for example.
He also asked China for help, we have yet to identify what China is doing, we think China isn't involved with Trump, we know Putin*is*involved with Trump."

This above statement proves you dont have a single clue what hacking really is since you just apply the term loosely and more often than not, incorrectly. Let's see, if information was unearthed that makes Joe look bad, whose fault is that? JOE'S. If people point out his dirty shenanigans, and you call it "hacking the election" that's a pretty absurd way of showing your favoritism. Joe is a control freak, and has no business being president. He's worse than trump.

Anyways, if the information the UK has on Joe isn't bad, why worry? Why make a big deal??? Oh wait, because its dirty deals being done so like a typical little politician, it's time to point fingers and accuse others for exposing you and your filth.



Trom, The world agrees, Russia hacked the 16' election data from the DNC server, and now Russia has hacked the email data from the sub Barista companies, what's so difficult to understand, oh', right, you have to Gaslight all facts.

Trom, Joe's son went to work for Burisma two years after Joe had the Russian Prosecutor fired (Viktor Shokin) , the one Trump wants to brief Barr and Graham in US Senate Chambers, there's no facts involved, it's all Earth2 nonsense, when the information is released it will have been altered, Hillary lost not for doing anything illegal, for being accused by Trump, of made up accusations which have been officially found to be false.

It's Trump's defense, prove that Biden is corrupt by blackmailing Ukraine to make up a story to Frame Biden, Eart2.

Joe is a control freak?
Why?
Because he upholds the law and that makes him a control freak?
What does that make Trump who disregards all laws and the constitution?
Joe is a seasoned Diplomat with a lifetime of proven legal tactics, he is the most qualified person on the planet to start fixing the "Fecesburg" following Trump.



@ Mort, are you oblivious to the impeachment gong on, because Trump blackmailed Ukraine for his personal political profit? "

Trumps political profit? It was never about his gain. It was about exposing an extortionist and his crooked BS so at the very least someone of worth can be elected on the democratic side.

Also you dont know what blackmail means apparently. Blackmail is when you threaten harm(physically or socially) to a person(s), not offer assistance for compliance or cooperation. If you want to call it anything, its BRIBERY, not blackmail you dolt. Though as someone who can't even be adult enough to correctly spell a name, I certainly don't expect you to be professional in any way.


Trump is blackmailing Ukraine to expose corruption in Ukraine? Nyet.

Trump is the corruption in the Ukraine, he's got Giuliani getting the Ambassador fired so he can bring back the corrupt Russian backed Viktor Shokin, and to make up false charges against Biden, it worked against Hillary in 16', Trump is blackmailing Ukraine to win the 2020 Election, but he got caught and impeached.



@ Mort, why the negativity?
Gun hoarding isn't exactly racist, funny you should bring up racism, Hitler racist, na, he loved religions and people of color.

Ah, I see your point now, you're right, it's*racist's*that have no*remorse."

I'm not being negative. Only factual based off your history of posts that derail virtually every thread. Almost every post that you dont agree with you seek to slander the person who made it in some way to attempt to gain superiority. That's a very narcissistic behavior, you may need some therapy to learn how to properly interact with the public.

Hitler was racist. Absurdly so, he had visions of a "master race" in case you don't remember. Racism has many different aspects. His was a singular view of superiority based on skin eye and hair color.

Just because someone is racist(or prejudice) doesn't mean they are unable to experience remorse.


Trom, if your version of events is false, "it" is simply gaslighting, and when it's pointed out that you're not actually factual, your opinion is that the person pointing it out is a narcissist? I see the problem.

Hitler was nothing compared to Trump, Hitler wasn't under Russia's thumb and didn't have nuclear, Hitler also wasn't an idiot, he was able to work with others, Trump listens to no one, he's leaving factual statements on live TV about all his crimes, each day new news about Trump's atrocities become public, he's just about to ground, gomered.




From Trom~ Sociopaths usually are(')nt racist, they're cynical and misanthropic at a maximum level.


Sociopaths and racists share the inability to understand empathy, they are defined by that lack of empathy.

Last edited by ursle; January 21st, 2020 at 03:11 PM.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2020, 08:59 PM   #12
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post

Sociopaths and racists share the inability to understand empathy, they are defined by that lack of empathy.

All of what you posted is conjecture. Easily refuted, and until you take the time to type names correctly and not use blanketed hate speech, you'll get no further responses.

I'm fine to debate back and forth, but not when you act as a childish brat, and even after being called out for your shenanigans, you still keep going.

Time to cut the cord. Grow up, or don't talk to the grown ups.
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy

Last edited by Mort; January 22nd, 2020 at 06:58 AM.
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:42 PM   #13
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
All of what you posted is conjecture. Easily refuted, and until you take the time to type names correctly and not use blanketed hate speech, you'll get no further responses.

Conjecture, really, all the facts are being presented, all are admissible in a court of law, unfortunately, the Senate isn't a court, it's a political theater, hate speech, facts are hate speech to factless, feckless people, you're not suppose to admit being factless and feckless, but so be it.


I'm fine to debate back and forth, but not when you act as a childish brat, and even after being called out for your shenanigans, you still keep going.

Time to cut the cord. Grow up, or don't talk to the grown ups.
Trom, denying facts and taking sides with a narcissist, pedophile, pussy grabbing, Russian Spy, who's racism is splitting the nation in half is your problem, not mine, defending your pussy grabbing racist is also your problem not mine.

But if you're done lying and can't sleep, by all means, stop defending the racist, pussygrabbing, lying, russian spy.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:13 PM   #14
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
All of what you posted is conjecture. Easily refuted, and until you take the time to type names correctly and not use blanketed hate speech, you'll get no further responses.

I'm fine to debate back and forth, but not when you act as a childish brat, and even after being called out for your shenanigans, you still keep going. They also have an issue of not learning from their mistakes, that goes for all races, being stupid is not a racist thing.

Time to cut the cord. Grow up, or don't talk to the grown ups.
Quite a difference between empathy and reasons for people being in the conditions they are in. Most people put themselves into the situations they are in. Most by taking someone's word instead of getting the facts.
__________________
Dims = psycho baby killers, failed(3 years) to get fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2020, 01:34 AM   #15
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Quite a difference between empathy and reasons for people being in the conditions they are in. Most people put themselves into the situations they are in. Most by taking someone's word instead of getting the facts.
Let me translate for you.

You have no empathy for people caught in the spaces between White Right™ and mob rule, got it.

All people do the best they can, unfortunately, prejudice precludes them, White Right™ doesn't see grey areas, it sees black and white, hate, not love, And White Right™ is a fleeting nightmare, at the moment it's pretending to be more powerful than the US legal system, is there a Correction
coming, yes, the Blue Tsunami was gaining in '18, in 20' it's going to wash away the Red Tide.





"Taking someone's word instead of getting the facts"


Facts are facts, written or spoken, Earth2 is Earth2 written or spoken, you, an Earth2'er deny factual evidence, 100% of the time, and spout Fox nonsense, tell us again about Obama.
Tell us again about communist's, btw, you are the communist, Russia is a communist country and you're aligning with Russia, your a communist, when you're not murdering children, good show.

Troll on.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2020, 06:14 PM   #16
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
When retards learn to respect others they can get a reply of equivalency.
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2020, 06:18 PM   #17
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
When retards learn to respect others they can get a reply of equivalency.
Kinda sounds like a rock droped into a dry well. An echo.....
__________________
Dims = psycho baby killers, failed(3 years) to get fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2020, 12:29 AM   #18
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
When retards learn to respect others they can get a reply of equivalency.
So, the master of out of context is upset that he's a racist and wants others to stop treating him like a racist, then stop racistising.

There's nothing normal about racism, it's a world ending scenario, your hate is your hate, not mine.

I have no respect for people that subjugate others for religious or cultural reasons, life's too short to hate.

Retarded, retarded is racism.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2020, 03:23 AM   #19
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Kinda sounds like a rock droped into a dry well. An echo.....

I still wonder why he thinks I'm some kind of bigot. Like where that even can be attributed in the least.

Then again, anything to cast a smoke screen on reality and attribute hate tags to others while pandering himself as a saint. True narcissism.
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2020, 01:10 PM   #20
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
I still wonder why he thinks I'm some kind of bigot. Like where that even can be attributed in the least.

Then again, anything to cast a smoke screen on reality and attribute hate tags to others while pandering himself as a saint. True narcissism.
Don't worry about it. It's been doing it for years to everybody. It's angry at itself for existing and not being aborted. Psycho-dim....

You have tried to level the playing field, some refuse to acknowledge it and go on doing as they have always done, denying and slandering.

Just a normal thing here.
__________________
Dims = psycho baby killers, failed(3 years) to get fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.