S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > General Interest Skating Forums > Main Skating Forum > Group Skates
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Skates Discussions about night skates, organized skate tours, skating party weekends, and similar group social skating events.

Old December 7th, 2006, 05:11 PM   #41
Jon B.
Adamant Jello

We're shooting for 2pm, hopefully closer to it than 2:30. We'll be going to church in Chaskowitzka so we'll be a little closer to Tampa when the bell rings. Looking forward to it, Nay should be on 4x90's with her "new" Simmons, I think I'll stick with the 5x84's, but the thought is there to pop the 4x100's back on. JB
Jon B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2006, 04:38 PM   #42
BHerrick
I can haz speed?

Really, really hate to say this, but I can't make it up there today. I found a leak in my cooling system that I haven't been able to get rid of yet. I've been working on it all morning and it's still not right. Can't trust it for a 2 1/2hr drive yet. It's becoming a total waste of a very nice day. I'm a very unhappy camper. Someday I'll get up there, just not this day.Hope everybody has a great time skating and may mikeyb talk Matzger into skating Flatwoods.
Old December 10th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #43
dmoore
Stand and Deliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHerrick View Post
Really, really hate to say this, but I can't make it up there today. I found a leak in my cooling system that I haven't been able to get rid of yet. I've been working on it all morning and it's still not right. Can't trust it for a 2 1/2hr drive yet. It's becoming a total waste of a very nice day. I'm a very unhappy camper. Someday I'll get up there, just not this day.Hope everybody has a great time skating and may mikeyb talk Matzger into skating Flatwoods.
Sorry to hear that. Sh*t happens sometimes at the worse time. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe see you next time.
dmoore is offline   Reply With Quote