S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Artistic Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Artistic Skating Forum Discussions about any topic related to artistic roller skating including quad artistic skating, inline figure skating, pairs, dance, synchronized skating, and show skating.

Old February 26th, 2019, 02:21 AM   #1
sunriver61

Default Men's Figure Competition Outfits

I've been out of competition for some time, and thinking about it again. I'm trying to find out what's currently being worn by men for figures in competition, thinking things probably have changed in the past 15 years.... photo sites would be great, etc. If anyone would be able to help, that would be great. Thanks in advance.
sunriver61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2019, 09:56 AM   #2
rwsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunriver61 View Post
I've been out of competition for some time, and thinking about it again. I'm trying to find out what's currently being worn by men for figures in competition, thinking things probably have changed in the past 15 years.... photo sites would be great, etc. If anyone would be able to help, that would be great. Thanks in advance.
similar spandex pants, tops tight with stones I would say, sequins,,,,not sure where to see some, maybe on us roller skating site
Old February 28th, 2019, 03:13 PM   #3
Ancient1

When I competed the suits were very plain. No sparkle stuff at all. This old picture may not come out, but I will try. Nope it didn't

Last edited by Ancient1; March 1st, 2019 at 01:18 AM. Reason: trying to get a photo in this entry...
Ancient1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2019, 05:34 AM   #4
Slinkydog

I use a plain, dark blue, long sleeved stretch velvet leo, with matching pants. Usually figure outfits are more plain, but a lot of people are using more stones, sequins, and just blinging them out more in general.
Slinkydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 04:48 PM   #5
pastskater
Tommy's Pastskater

Lightbulb

Truly, if you want to see more of a world perspective on competitive figures outfit, then put in world-class artistic roller skating men's figures @ You Tube's search add 2018, and use your best judgment, if you want to continue to go by scrolling down in the Years that'll give you a great array of styles throughout the world and years.