S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old September 6th, 2019, 08:59 PM   #1
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.

Default Lady Turns Red With Rage When She Sees Red.

The tendency towards hysteria shows the power that the other groups hold in their lives.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51293...g-hank-berrien

Pulitzer Prize Finalist Female Author: Stop Wearing Red Hats, It’s Scary.
Old September 6th, 2019, 10:18 PM   #2
ursle
Street Skater

Ah, perfect.
Racist saber rattling.

The lady is absolutely correct, The Racist Republicans Rattling the Red Hats are Racist's Rallying to increase Hatred and Hostility.

Fact's Matter.
Old September 7th, 2019, 12:14 AM   #3
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk84luv View Post
The tendency towards hysteria shows the power that the other groups hold in their lives.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51293...g-hank-berrien

Pulitzer Prize Finalist Female Author: Stop Wearing Red Hats, Itís Scary.
She needs to adapt lol.... get over it!
Old September 7th, 2019, 03:38 AM   #4
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
She needs to adapt lol.... get over it!
Ban all red major league ball caps, too.

I want a blue hat saying, Make Democrats Sane Again.
Old September 7th, 2019, 12:48 PM   #5
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:

Great idea

Why, honestly, there may be a chance for you, well, except I don't believe you really want anything but a hate to hate with and it's got to be red.
Old September 7th, 2019, 06:45 PM   #6
fierocious1

Quote:

Lol
Old September 7th, 2019, 07:29 PM   #7
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Why, honestly, there may be a chance for you, well, except I don't believe you really want anything but a hate to hate with and it's got to be red.
You're grasping at straws again... attempting to vilify others based on a political perspective. You are JUST AS BAD as ole dufusslime with your racist*.. well profiling ...comments against other political views.

Maybe you should just go socialize and skate a session and stop being objectively hateful.
Old September 7th, 2019, 09:06 PM   #8
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.

Default From the Article

Possibly commented on without having read it:

As far as being frightened by MAGA hats, Makkai might take note that there have been numerous incidents in which people wearing MAGA hats were the ones assaulted or oppressed by others, including:

December 2017: A group of students wearing "Make America Great Again" hats were booted from a non-profit coffee shop on the Fordham University campus because the cafe is considered a "safe space," and the hats were triggering customers and staff.

April 2018: A woman at a D.C. restaurant also told reporters that she was assaulted for being a Trump supporter. Fox 5 reported, "D.C. police are searching for a pair of suspects who attacked a woman after she said she supported President Donald Trump. Police say the felony assault took place at around 1 a.m. on March 16 at the Surfside restaurant in the 1800 of N Street near Dupont Circle in Northwest D.C."

July 2018: A manager of a popular seafood joint in Vancouver discriminated against a customer in an iconic "Make America Great Again" hat, denying him service. Also July 2018, on Tuesday night, a Texas man assaulted a teenage boy wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat at a Whataburger restaurant in San Antonio.

November 2018: A female Harvard University graduate student who had a MAGA hat and legally-owned guns in her room was asked by her apartment owner to move out after her roommates reportedly searched through her room and found the guns.

February 2019: A man from Tennessee allegedly pulled a gun on a man wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat, stuck the gun in the MAGA-hat-wearing manís face and reportedly threatened, "Itís a good day for you to die."

But red hats are scary.
Old September 7th, 2019, 09:45 PM   #9
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
But red hats are scary.
Any political symbolism is scary with asśhats like Dufus and Ursle running around. Both hell bent that the other side is the problem...
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:40 PM   #10
Dec8rSk8r

Question

Lately, it seems like more and more people are so firmly in camp red or blue that they aren't able to be reasonable and open minded about anything related to what they consider the "rival side".

Frankly, all the political infighting and how the media loves to play up all the drama, really pisses me off. Some of these politicians need to grow up, put aside their egos, and do their best job for the American people as we elected them to do.
Dec8rSk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2019, 11:35 PM   #11
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
You're grasping at straws again... attempting to vilify others based on a political perspective. You are JUST AS BAD as ole dufusslime with your racist*.. well profiling ...comments against other political views.

Maybe you should just go socialize and skate a session and stop being objectively hateful.
Well, considering you don't think Russia is involved in any of what's going on, I'm going to just take your opinion for granted and snicker as I move on.

As to your advice, If I need advice from someone that "really" has bad advice, "always", I'll ask.

And no, Sk8 is a straight up Proud Boy, Roofie (date rape) and ferocious are just Trolls with hot air rising, this one is always posting pictures and symbols and phrases, no straws, just reality.

The fact that you are grey on this area is problematic, there's no grey area when it comes to Racism.
Old September 8th, 2019, 03:44 PM   #12
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dec8rSk8r View Post
Lately, it seems like more and more people are so firmly in camp red or blue that they aren't able to be reasonable and open minded about anything related to what they consider the "rival side".

Frankly, all the political infighting and how the media loves to play up all the drama, really pisses me off. Some of these politicians need to grow up, put aside their egos, and do their best job for the American people as we elected them to do.
They should, but some people are grouped together and protecting their "percentages and kickbacks". Why, do I say that, nobody fights anyone more than for money and that is what is going on. Just like bozo care, the object was to take more money from the people and that's exactly what they did. So if the money is threatened, there will be huge resistance. It's not about the people, hasn't been for a very long time.