S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2017, 01:53 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A., Ca
Posts: 5,631
Default Election Tempering Donna Brazille

Forget Russia for election tampering. It was the Democratic Party.

She even admits it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...nton-camp.html


Protest THAT
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2017, 10:23 AM   #2
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Forget Russia for election tampering. It was the Democratic Party.

She even admits it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...nton-camp.html


Protest THAT
It's OK to lie to the people if you are an "operative" for the dems an say you didn't do it. It seems it is not limited to just debates either.

No collusion found either... LOL I'm loving it. All these people being played and hating to admit it. Some people would rather climb a tree and lie than to stand on the ground and tell the truth. Blumenthal lies about being in Vietnam... this goes on and on and on... Clinton, I did not have relations with that woman... LOL
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...lusion-n734176
Going to see a lot more of this too.. time to put on some more popcorn... and brew up some more southern sweet tea..

What is insurance if you can't use it? You pay for something out of your pocket but can't take advantage of it because the deductible it too high. THAT is not insurance. So all these millions of people not going to be covered under trumps plan didn't have insurance they could use in the first place. I know I could not use it, governmental extortion was what it was. Get something in there that you can get benefits from.

Last edited by fierocious1; March 20th, 2017 at 11:50 AM.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:57 PM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A., Ca
Posts: 5,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
What is insurance if you can't use it? You pay for something out of your pocket but can't take advantage of it because the deductible it too high. THAT is not insurance. So all these millions of people not going to be covered under trumps plan didn't have insurance they could use in the first place. I know I could not use it, governmental extortion was what it was. Get something in there that you can get benefits from.
And the rub was, they MADE you buy it.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:21 PM   #4
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
And the rub was, they MADE you buy it.
Yes, fine people and take their money from the income tax check. They couldn't afford the insurance in the first place...extortion..
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2017, 12:14 AM   #5
Vampyre
Junior Member
 
Vampyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 17
Default

I know plenty of people that got insurance for a decent price who will now most likely be losing any medical care.. The only ones I know that couldn't were in states that denied the expanded medicare. They were in a gap that left them in the cold, but it wasn't Dems that denied the expansion. Not saying it is perfect, but I have seen many on the other side of the coin.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2017, 01:03 AM   #6
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,212
Default

Ha, the day after the primary Anthem (NH) sent a letter, they were leaving NH and our insurance ended as of Jan 1, they cancelled, 800$ a month subsidy, gone, insurance gone, grabbed onto the ACA for a policy it will enact May Day, more expensive, less coverage, double the deductible, and its only beginning.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:52 AM   #7
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A., Ca
Posts: 5,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
I know plenty of people that got insurance for a decent price who will now most likely be losing any medical care.. The only ones I know that couldn't were in states that denied the expanded medicare. They were in a gap that left them in the cold, but it wasn't Dems that denied the expansion. Not saying it is perfect, but I have seen many on the other side of the coin.
The thing to note is, there are 2 ObamaCares. One, the plan for the first few years. YAY! Got insurance. Low Cost. Two, the "adjusted cost" Obamacare. Now, costs are very high, and there are no doctors to be had in California.

The Honeymoon ended. Reality set in. Obamacare was a flash in the pan. Obamacare failed (for new people) in Obamas last year. The Republicans are really missing the boat not pointing that out. But, I guess they'd just get shouted down if they tried to tell the story.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.