S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Aggressive Skating Forum > Buying Skates
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buying Skates Tips and advice about buying aggressive skates plus information and opinions about all of the different aggressive skate models.

Old September 24th, 2006, 01:44 AM   #1
Panda

Default What's better? RazorsCult5 or RocesM12

I think they're about the same price, just wondering what's a better buy? Kind of considering look and the boot, and wondering how long they last. personally I'm kind of biased for Razors, but M12 doesn't look that bad.
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2006, 03:21 AM   #2
Pat92Phil
GOD member

i personaly have no experience with either skate, but if i were you i would get the cults. they seem like a good skate
Pat92Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2006, 07:47 AM   #3
Ice Ramps

Dude are you kidding? I used to skate soft boots but all that stopped when I started skating Razors. and from the business side of things (I used to own a park for 8 years) They stand behind thier product better than the competitors, and we had fewer return/ complaints from those who bought Razors, I still have a pair of Super Flat II's in a box I'm saving for a rainy day when mine wear out....yeah I know they are old but I am used to them and hate changing to a new style every year.LOL

Dale
Ice Ramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2006, 09:12 AM   #4
nick0

go with razors i skated m12s for 2 years and i hate them with a vengence for many many many reasons, razors i have no problems wiht
Old September 26th, 2006, 03:39 AM   #5
Amy's_Keeper
former mr4tc bd racer

ive sakted both and i liked the m12s more, the cult style boot doesnt do it for me, they are both good skates dont get me wrong, the cults and gens just rub me the wrong way
Old October 1st, 2006, 02:33 AM   #6
street majik sk8 krew
10 years rollin, 13 now.

Default street majik sk8 krew has the answer

i cant belive you are asking that, the m12S are the first ever aggressive skate. as quoted "man they are still selling m12s!!, they were the best skates ever"..
"they ARE the best skates ever" pick them and let old skool rock on.
street majik sk8 krew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2006, 10:05 AM   #7
nick0

Quote:
Originally Posted by street majik sk8 krew View Post
i cant belive you are asking that, the m12S are the first ever aggressive skate. as quoted "man they are still selling m12s!!, they were the best skates ever"..
"they ARE the best skates ever" pick them and let old skool rock on.
yeh i suppose if uve just started skatign they are all right, but when uve had them for a few years and they are still stock, they suck! give them a custom liner and some better frames and they'd be awsome, but as for the boot, if it aint broke dont fix it
Old October 1st, 2006, 10:08 AM   #8
nick0

oh yeh and the royale groove on the m12s is gay, to wide and flat for backslides and torques, no negative soul either!
Old October 3rd, 2006, 12:31 AM   #9
_makio_

the cults definatly look better, the m12s just look like street skates with soul plates. The cults look like real aggressive skates. dont have a clue how each of them skate or how long they will last. I probably choose the cults
_makio_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:42 AM   #10
randombloke

my friend has a pair of black of roces m12's and they are amazing. I have just ordered the oli short pro model of the m12's. i cant wait, i have heard nothing but good news from them.
randombloke is offline   Reply With Quote