S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Slalom Cone Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Slalom Cone Skating Forum Discussions about slalom cone skating, high-jump, and other freestyle trick skating. (Note that vert, street, and park skating discussions should be posted in our aggressive skating forum.)

Old August 24th, 2010, 06:56 AM   #1
AwkwardTurtle

Talking Post your Slalom Music here!

After looking through all 14 pages on this particular forums, I've found no thread directed towards what music people play while slaloming!

So, here's the first! (I think..)

Here, you may post the music that you use when you go out to slalom. RULES:

1. There is no limit to how many songs you may post (10 is a good amount though), but just don't.. you know flood this thread ^^. It would be helpful if you post the ones that you love, that motivates you to keep moving and keeping that motion precise.

2. If you are going to post, you may only use your first post to use as a list. Other posts unrelated to that post, are separate. Here is an example of how to post a song: Artist/group name - Song name

3. You must provide the genre of each song that you have listed, provide as much as you can (i.e. classical, hip hop, ballad, rock, rap, etc.). If you absolutely have no idea what genre it may be, put unknown. Put the genres of each song in brackets beside the song. Also, a very important note, do not provide ANY links of the song you've listed, lets try to keep this legal, so search for them on your own time.

4. If the song is an instrumental then please * it thanks!

5. Absolutely, nothing inappropriate. We don't want to promote violence, etc! So, please keep things under control, I TRUST YOU!!! Not only me, but I hope everyone thinks the same too. This should filter some of your songs out *wink* jk .

I suppose that's about it for rules.. pretty basic It should be easy to follow too. Here's my small list of current songs (couple lol) I use:

DJ Baboi - Starcraft Remix "breakbeats" [trance, techno, remix]
Fuzzyboy DF Zulu - def cut "street level (dance mix)" [electronic, hiphop, remix]
Knights of Bass - Renegades [electronic, breakbeat]

Well guys/girls, I hope you all use this thread frequently as a source and an input for slalom!

Last edited by AwkwardTurtle; August 27th, 2010 at 06:29 AM.
AwkwardTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:42 PM   #2
KryptoRon

DJ Tiesto - Elements of Life world Tour (live). [Trance/Dance]
Techno Top 1500 (too many songs to add obviously) [Dance/Techno]

All together about 120 hours of music or so. Usually listen to Tiesto though (4hours total). A good beat is the key to get some rhythm in your slalom .

~~~Ron
KryptoRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 11:56 AM   #3
Just4c

DJ Tiesto!
Armin van Burren!
Just4c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:00 PM   #4
Cowry

Yes, Armin van Buuren is very good to skate on... I will get back to this list later on, I do have a very variable playlist, because I like to skate to different kinds of music, so I will post some of my favourites later on, when I have more time (for now, it's time to actually skate, instead of writing about it).
Cowry is offline   Reply With Quote