View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:06 AM   #1852
evinman1234

Hello my name is Everett. I live and skate in Cincinnati (unless doing marathons). I am 58 and have been skating since I was oh about 16. I spend most of my time on quads in the winter and inlines outside in the other seasons.

I own about a dozen pairs of skates ranging from freestyle, urban to speed. I skate all wheel sizes except 125 MM. I tried them and just don't really care for them.

I generally skate about 13 miles when I go out and average about 13 mph on urbans/freestyle and about 15 mph on marathon skates. I am a "wheel addict" if you follow Lino on YouTube.

I literally have all types of wheels in my garage...80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 125mm ..mpc, RB, K2 matter...

For quads I skate on Reidell 595 with Rollerbones Turbo wheels although I have a box of assorted other brands etc as well.

I skate the Miami Whitewater trail and the Newton to Cleveland Trail ( perhaps one of the longest in the US).

Looking to do the Skate of the Union next week and possibly the Athens to Atlanta in October.
evinman1234 is offline   Reply With Quote