View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2019, 06:10 PM   #8
Doc Sk8
Yankee Catfish

Default You sir, are confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Congrats for being Wired's tool. This is exactly what he wanted. Shame on you.

Obviously, you are in dire need of a lesson or two.

Lesson 1) I am not a tool. Therefore I cannot be wired or any other individual's "tool".

Lesson 2) What wired may or may not have "wanted" was irrelevant to my response. As long as you have been on Skate Log, you should know that by now.

I bet, at your weight, if you skated a yellow cushion and blue cushion back to back, not knowing which was which, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

@ all the different personal weights I have sk8ed over the last 10 years, I have had no trouble telling what was what in my action. I suspect even w/ a double blind test I would have no trouble telling them apart.

For me, the difference between yellow and purple is that with the yellow, you can easily create some turning with just a bit of pressure, where you would need more pressure with a purple. And blue, even less pressure.

I suspect that would apply to anyone that knows how to tune their sk8s..but hey, what do I know?? Oh wait, ALL my DA45 actions run @ zero lash. Can't loosen them any more and will NOT make them tighter

You seem to like that. I had FUN skating my purples. I am sorry if that destroys your fragile little world.

Whatever you care to ride does not "destroy" anything in my world, which is far far from fragile, BTW. Quite frankly, what you like to ride bothers me not one whit. My annoyance was you spouting some moronic formula for body weight vs cushion durometer. Ain't no such thing. If Roll Line was correct I would have the clear yellows (hardest) in my sk8s. Wrong.... I have the clear greens (softest). So the manufacturer says I need the hardest for my weight. I say I need the softest because that is what I roll.

Congrats again for being Wired's little tool. He'll be sending you a fruit basket and a stripper Monday or Tuesday.
Sadly the only "tool" in this discussion is the one that started name calling. Maybe the issue here is my response crushed your little world view??