View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #24
ice princess

In general I prefere online privacy, but few words about me to avoid confusion

I'm not female - it's just a user name - someone called me so, many years ago, when seeing me ice skating. I live in saxonia / Germany, and I'm in men's best age. Started with skating in 1998 on rec. skates, switched to speed a year later, but always just for fun. Competed in several road races over the years, but when family and job gets more important few years ago, I lost shape and motivation... But since this year I've adjusted priorities a bit, started regular training 2..3 times a week, trying to wear out my old equipment (and the not so old too) and to catch up again to the guys I was skating with the years before. In the beginning I was more adicted to the equipment, but over the years I got more wise, and recognized what really makes me faster (no, not dope!)

I read many posts in this forum over the years, so roughly I know how to judge some of the other users - even not everyone. Joined this forum, because the local ones suffered alot, and this one is more up to date with almost everything about skating.
ice princess is offline   Reply With Quote