View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2018, 11:31 AM   #1866
rwsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra1922 View Post
Hi All, name isZebra (well not really but I've learnt on forums its not always good to use your real name, I posted some criticism of a coach a while back, meant to be anonymous and no names were mentioned, but it was figured out it was me and who I was talking about, so a lesson learnt). On here I'll be Z.

I'm a 40 something learner, enjoying skating again on quads for the first time since I was 11 as my daughter went to a skate party and loved it, and so did I. I can get around the rink OK, weave around the falling over kids, crossover turn anticlockwise, stop (occasionally) but everything else is on the todo list. Just looking at buying my first set of quads (maybe Ventro Pro and Airwaves wheels, advice from olisskateshop in Dorset) and looking forward to my daughters birthday party at the local rink and some lessons in September, main aim is I want to skate backwards!
welcome to the boards Z,,,,,,,,,,as u learned never say anything about something u don't want known on any board online, can always come back to you one way of the other. learn and have fun here