View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2016, 02:14 AM   #4
hyperiuSupern0va

Quote:
Originally Posted by everest View Post
Thank you buddy. Yes, I know that Canadian guy. I saw his videos sometimes, but I have not checked out his website yet. I will take a look of his skates.

I have checked out K2 skates and the only model that caught my eye was Radical 100, but I am not interested in using 100 mm wheels to do free skate in urban or between communities........ I have Rollerblade GT 100mm and also BONT Z 110 mm speed skates.......so I know how it feels like to roll on big wheels.... only fun when down hill...up hill will be very tiring and also not easy to stop and to make turns when skating inside the city. So I am not looking at the 3 wheelers of PowerSlide skates.

Thanks for the input.
wow, many skates ^^ , thats cool - i didn't know that.
k2 skates have different colour variations that isnt completely shown on their site. are you buying online ?
cuz if you're buying in person, trying them out personally handles it right. my friend wasn't fat, he was bigger in size and tall, i was surprised how his feet looked after skating. hope u find an awesome pair, then tell us how you think about it
hyperiuSupern0va is offline   Reply With Quote