View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2014, 07:35 PM   #5
MANY_SkatingDave
Skating = Tear RIFF ic

Default Also my SideSurfer Buddy SideSwipe

Hi Jotson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotson View Post
Looks like a well refined operation. Wonder what the export fees are like from Argentina. They plan on investor return within a couple years, so I'm guessing they must be close to or in production now.

Or do I wait for Sidewinder go into production on his Ultimate V? Looks like he is tooling up nicely...

Or maybe a Crazy clone.
Well Sideswipe in the Boston area (lives near Haverhill, MA) also has a fully machined product that is unique and under patent. It has been reviewed personally by many. I know he has been at this awhile and has sold independently mostly to Derby skaters. Both the 5 and the 45. I am reluctant to write too much of what I know about this plate since I know too much of it's history. YET it is a great plate with higher quality materials and he has once again created another mechanical manufacturing company to manufacture it in the USA, not China. I will have to ask him how much I can say, yet for some reason when we skate we just go about skating and having fun. He did tell me he is working on some web pages.

Yours in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave