Thread: Light up wheels
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2019, 03:08 AM   #10
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Default Dont act so entitled bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra1922 View Post
Good grief, a forum where you're not allowed to post an opinion or ask a question without waiting for Godot first. How bizarre.

You've got to be pretty insecure to complain about people posting on a forum answering a question. Don't want me to post on the forum, put a block on.
I'm not the boss here. I'm just giving you the right information. This is taken from the top of every post contained within this forum.

"Ask DocSk8 (Expert Indoor Skate Building Advice)*This forum is different then the other SkateLog forums in that it is not a discussion forum, but rather a place you can ask skate building expert Fred "DocSk8" Benjamin about building and repairing indoor speed, derby, and jamskate quad roller skates. Please start a new thread for each new question."

The purpose of this forum is for a professional to give feedback to a user who wants a professionals reflection on their question.

You'll get the hang of it, more specifically this is a special part of SLF where people seek Doc's input, if they wanted everyone else's theyd ask in the main or other forums.

It wouldnt matter who replied, I'd tell them the same as that has been told to me. You're not getting any special treatment, just the same reply everyone would get. No need to get offended or feel special, or singled out. It is what it is.