View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2011, 04:46 AM   #6
Skating = Tear RIFF ic
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Massachusetts: N. Central & NE
Posts: 4,607
Default See a Skin/? Doctor

Hi Again wm_b,

Since you might not yet be dead I will reply again.

Again I would check this out with an appropriate doctor. A Dermatologist is one thought, a hematologist another. Something is really off on you getting these bruises. Don't buy the massaging UNLESS you are one of those that - - easily skin bruise. It happens.

BTW, Dermatologists are known to be a little weird (funny), and can be a bit funny if you like dry humor.

As for nurses, RNs, LPNs, etc, lets just say I would still see a Doctor of the appropriate specialty. Know several nurses and they cross the spectrum. One would not let her kids take a day off from school and would have them go almost puking. She was a nice lady and very responsible on night shift, YET.

Yours in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave
InDoor Quads: Witch Doctor Wheels, Bones Swiss/Qube-Gold Bearings, Older RollerBlade Wrist Guards -| InDoor Clothes: Cargo Shorts, Sweat Towel
MANY_SkatingDave is offline   Reply With Quote