View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2017, 03:44 AM   #1
whyandielee

Default Sizing/Liner Help for SEBA

Hi Everyone!

I currently skate SEBA FR2 80 size EU39. I've been riding on and off starting in December last year having ton of fun. But, after couple months my skates became way too big...(my heel was lifting after push) so I ordered Balance Liner sized EU 38 (thinking that might be better). They were super tight on my feet at first. But... now after two weeks of skating (about one hour a day). My skates are starting to feel slightly loose on my feet. So I tighten my laces really well, so that it's not a problem right now.

BUT. I feel the inevitable is approaching. I know I should've done more research with sizing before getting the skates... now I'm stuck with these...I wear size 7~7.5 (women's size) depending on the shoes.

So, anyways long story short. I'm wondering if there are any liners (I don't know if seba balance liners come out smaller than 38EU, I couldn't find any) that I can put in to make my skates feel tighter on my feet. Or should I suck it up and save up money to upgrade to Trix or High with correct sizing later on.

Also, any other tips for sizing correctly in future will be appreciated since I can't actually go to a store to try them on...
whyandielee is offline   Reply With Quote